Onlink

A total conversion mod for Uplink

This TC mod for Uplink has been around a long while for Windows and Linux, but not for the Mac. I have talked to a few of the people who have developed the port and it is finished. All that is really keeping this mod from being released is the green light Ambrosia Software. Onlink's site is http://onlink-mod.net/

I am starting a petition for the release of this total conversion mod.

This post has been edited by rookie10276 : 23 July 2007 - 07:37 PM

Well I'm glad someone else has brought this to public attention since I've been told not to. 🙂

EDIT: Also, you can't really say Onlink has been around very long for Windows and Linux...we just released it on the 15th.
But that's just being pedantic.

This post has been edited by Rickton : 23 July 2007 - 10:27 PM

@rickton, on Jul 23 2007, 11:26 PM, said in Onlink:

EDIT: Also, you can't really say Onlink has been around very long for Windows and Linux...we just released it on the 15th.
But that's just being pedantic.

Yes, to be technical (or pedantic), the final release was recent. But it has been around/in-the-works for about 3 years.

Would be a great addition to this fantastic game 🙂

I would like to see this for the Mac, yes.

On the Onlink Boards there has been confirmation that Onlink is approved for mac. The next issue, is the programmers for Onlink want to wait for the Uplink update before releasing.

This post has been edited by rookie10276 : 13 October 2007 - 10:08 PM

I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to reveal, but with a little bit of luck we should see a release in the near future.

@rookie10276, on Oct 13 2007, 08:07 PM, said in Onlink:

On the Onlink Boards there has been confirmation that Onlink is approved for mac. The next issue, is the programmers for Onlink want to wait for the Uplink update before releasing.

Yeah. Like that's ever going to happen.

You misunderstand, the Onlink team are doing the update.

So the Onlink team is doing the update and are waiting for the update to be OK'd by ASW before releasing Onlink. How does that sound?

On target and exact.

Sweet.

AAH! THEY'LL BE TRACING MY COMPUTER!!!

Howzit going?