Newbie LAN Hacking Help

I have a problem. At the moment, I'm trying to hack a lan and destroy a company's computer files. However, the Main Server to be Guarded By at least three locks. These locks have no Authentication Server or Isolation Bridge connected with them (at least there is no yellow dotted outline telling me where it is). Is there something I'm missing here?? Do I have to force all three locks and then hack the Main Server?? Please help as I am at a loss here....

If you've scanned every system on the LAN, do it again. If you haven't, do it.

It is possible, I believe, for it to be necessary to force the locks. If so, good luck. I'd suggest using Revelation in those circumstances.

Yeah, there are indeed some locks that require forcing.

Hi guys I was looking for a way to remotely acces my brothers processes on a LAN so I can irritate him and when he irritates me I can kick his ass without him knowing it

lemme know what I can do xD

Incidentally this topic is Google Result #7 for Hacking LAN.

@ijscoman1337, on Jul 31 2007, 12:36 PM, said in Newbie LAN Hacking Help:

Hi guys I was looking for a way to remotely acces my brothers processes on a LAN so I can irritate him and when he irritates me I can kick his ass without him knowing it

lemme know what I can do xD

No one on this forum is gonna tell you how to hack, since I bet no one here actually hacks.

Like Kickme said, Uplink is not hacking, it's a game.