I am clueless, please help me with storylines.

Cannot make it work...

I can see the news and get the emails that I think signify the start of storylines. However, I do not have a clue of how to make that work. I just do not know how to make it start... how do I accept the storyline? I just don't get it. Please help me figure this out.

I don't think it is even a question of "figuring it out", I just missed something really dumb, probably.

KedFiller, on Mar 1 2006, 12:34 AM, said:

I can see the news and get the emails that I think signify the start of storylines. However, I do not have a clue of how to make that work. I just do not know how to make it start... how do I accept the storyline? I just don't get it. Please help me figure this out.

I don't think it is even a question of "figuring it out", I just missed something really dumb, probably.
View Post

You recieved an email from the dead agent, da? He gives you a login and password for a particular server, yes? You might want to try that out... Then wait a bit. All in good time.

xander

Wait, I thought you couldn't get there straight, only through another server...

KedFiller, on Mar 4 2006, 03:24 PM, said:

Wait, I thought you couldn't get there straight, only through another server...
View Post

I didn't say that you should try to connect directly... only that you should try. Of course you should bounce the connection...

xander

Add the link of the company that the mainframe belongs to using the InterNIC site.

Example: Logical Microsystems Mainframe belongs to the same company as the Logical Microsystems Internal Services Machine and can be accesed through the services machine.

1. Bounce your calls through all the needed systems
2. Route your second to last call through a system in the same company as the mainframe
3. Then connect to the mainframe from that system.
4. You can now hack into their server 🙂

Hope it helps

Ah, thank you 🙂