need help, deleted security drivers

no more security

hey guys, i was doing a steal the research files missions and needed more room, so i deleted the motion sensor and nuke drivers from my memory thinking i could just buy another. well i go to buy another and i "dont have room." i have the motion sensor and nuke hardware, but nothing to use them, how can i get rid of the hardware or get the drivers back? and also but not so important when i add gateway mods the correct way, whenever i click on them in internal services it quits uplink, ive searched but all the links for help seem to be dead. thanks for any help

First off, there's now way to fix this - if you've deleted the hardware drivers there is absolutely nothing you can do short of hacking with savegame files. As to your second issue, I've heard of this before, could you possibly post your debug log?

where would i find the debug logs? also can i use the same registration code on 2 computers? id like to be able to play on both my desktop and laptop.

The debug logs will be in the Users folder inside your Uplink folder.

And you can use it on two computers, as long as you don't let someone else use one while you use the other if I recall correctly.

i will post the debug logs when i am back at my other house, so would i just register with the same code on my laptop? i tried and im pretty sure it said that it wasn't valid. ive mentioned it to andcarne on the uplink IRC also, but occasionally when i click on LAN view it will quit Uplink and can be really annoying. bug?