Help figuring out InterNic password

So I've used the pass. breaker on the InterNic admin prompt, but I can't see what the password says below it. :S

I've attached a screenshot.

Thanks

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by davmann : 09 June 2005 - 12:56 AM

It looks like the known code is: flstrtol

And the one on the password breaker is : flstrtgk

try either one of those and let us know. Hope it works!

Flyboy

The last letter on the password breaker cannot be trusted, the window closes as soon as the entire password is displaying.

Agent_Vast, on Jun 10 2005, 06:05 PM, said:

The last letter on the password breaker cannot be trusted, the window closes as soon as the entire password is displaying.
View Post

The second to last is different too. How far did the password breaker get when you took this screenshot?
You can always just run password breaker again, I've done it when I'm too lazy to type in the password.
And since when where the case-sensitive passwords for Internic? Maybe I need to upgrade version 1.33 is a bit outdated now isn't it?

Same thing happened to me once, couldn't figure out what it said (was it an l or an I or 1 or | etc.)
I didn't feel like using password cracker all the time so I just made a new agent.

Once it's broken the password is listed underneath the breaker...

Agent_Vast, on Jun 30 2005, 07:52 PM, said:

Once it's broken the password is listed underneath the breaker...
View Post

which doesn't matter, you have to write it manually (You can't just click it as on those cracked logins where you have both an username and a password slot)
And it's quite hard to interpret the letters

h's and n's are the sticlers for me- the font prints them almost identical.

Stöt, on Jun 30 2005, 08:00 PM, said:

which doesn't matter, you have to write it manually (You can't just click it as on those cracked logins where you have both an username and a password slot)
And it's quite hard to interpret the letters
View Post

Well, that'll be sorted with Onlink once it gets put out.

Onlink?...

What is onlink, are they acctually coming out with a sequal to uplink, or is it just a big mod?

Depends which way you look at it. It is technically a big mod since it comes from the same codebase, but they're adding more stuff than was in the original game IIRC.

http://onlink-mod.net/

The Mac beta will be released as soon as legal issues permit.