Clearing out your memory banks

Hi all,
just started playing Uplink, and it seems pretty cool! But can anyone tell me how I remove stuff from my memory bank? It's not like I have any use for some corporation's sensitive data after I've mailed it to the contractor, it's just wasting valuable space in my memory bank?

(edit: Yes, that's memory bank, not mamory bank :p)

This post has been edited by Rogan : 02 April 2005 - 02:22 PM

Well if you want to delete files I suggest you use a tool which for some odd reason was named 'File_Deleter'...

does anyone actually play the tutorial because im pretty sure that this was covered

No, it wasn't.

Really? it wasn't?

That's wierd, you would think basics like that would be covered...

Anyway, there are a lot of questions that come up that really wouldn't be an issue if people accutally played the tutorial.

There are a LOT of things not in the tutorial which I have just read. Then I tried the test mission. I can't get through it. I copy the file using file copier, then a clear bar appears on my mouse, and I can't find where to stick the clear bar. I always end up quitting before the trace finishes, but I never finish the mission because I don't have a clue where to stick the file I copied or how to move it to this unknown place. Can anyone answer this?

Thanks, Murry

Answered in the other topic.