ARC 2nd mission

How the hell am I sussposed to get onto the main server computer of Darwin Research LAN, I have everything for the LAN stuff I need, but am not able to get onto the main server of it, I have done the lan scan and then lan probe, the lines go to that main puter but i just cannot connect to it... Anybody got an Idea on what I am sussposed to do? Thanks.... Some LAN's are just harder then others for some reason... aaarrrrrhhhhgggggg....... :mad:

ok I got disavowed after i posted my last message, but still would like some advice/help about that one and also would like some help/advice on the arunmor mission where ya have to get into the arc LAN and get something, but that lan really confused the hell outta me too, i 1st did the LAN scan, then the Probe, but no lines were appearing so therefore i could not connect, i really hate the lan force but i do have it, and Im not sure as to how the LAN spoof works either, so any advice on how to do this specific one would greatly be appreciated... Thanks.. :ninja:

The LAN force is for locks, the LAN spoof is for Subnets. If you find a terminal or authentication server to which you cannot connect, and when it's highlighted one or more terminals are highlighted, with the words "Valid Subnet" under them, then connect to one of them and run a spoof on it. Voila! you can connect to the troublesome terminal or server.

Xero Curvox, on Mar 28 2005, 09:47 AM, said:

The LAN force is for locks, the LAN spoof is for Subnets. If you find a terminal or authentication server to which you cannot connect, and when it's highlighted one or more terminals are highlighted, with the words "Valid Subnet" under them, then connect to one of them and run a spoof on it. Voila! you can connect to the troublesome terminal or server.
View Post

ok this helps somewhat, now Im haveing trouble with finding that access number, for the wireless transmitter, or just in general finding that damn main server computer so I can copy the damn files for Arunmor..... Man this is ridiculously harder than it should be really, i mean come on....... beside i need some sort of guide like they have for those PS2 games now that be nice, for all the story line mission, and the extras... someone please make something like that please.... :laugh:

Well, there are some downloadable guides that are like that, I don't know if they are quite that good though...

You will find the acess numbers in terminals, so keep hacking those if you don't have the proper codes.

The main computer is hard to crack, I would STRONGLY recomend that you download Uplink Agent Backup from the add-ons page, if you don't already have it.
Once you break into the main comp, you will need to copy one file, called revelation_data, or something like that. Then you should disconnect and cover your tracks. Keep doing this until you have all of the files, you MUST do them one by one.

I cant get anything to connect in it. How do I get the lan to work so I can connect to ATLEAST anything at all? I tried clicking connect, but that doesnt work at all. How should I do it? Why are some red and some white?