I'm Back With The Dev Cd 1YR Vaction From game

Dev Cd Code Snipplets

I Am Back And Coming To These Forums Becouse When i Posted On The Real Uplink Forums Evryone Was Dicks To Me And Did not Belive Me When i Told Em i Used to Be a Vetren With like 1000 Posts Anyway I Have Got The Dev-Cd And Taking Info On Mods I Should Create/Add Also If You Can Prove To me That You Have A Dev-Cd Also Then I Will Let You In As A Beta Tester Or Even CEO

Or If These Forums Are Unoffical Then I Could Just Post Little Sniplets Of Code For Ppl Haveing Diffuculty Understanding How The Game Works Also I Can Make Certon Mods For Certen ppl Like If Someone Was Tired Of Useing a Cheat To Get Hella Money Then Ask me and I could Creat you a Uplink patch That Would Give You Whatever Amount Of Cash you Want when Yous Start the Game. But I Can Only Do So much So Don't Ask me to make A Whole Big MOD Just For You Unless You Have Somethang To Offer

Anyway Is This Forum Related To Introvision At all Couse if it isint I dont Mind Sharing My Dev Cd Code

Anyway Thanks For Imput

This post has been edited by Cmasta : 23 December 2004 - 12:06 AM

Thank you for your interest in these forums (which are, in fact, official). However, they are for the Mac shareware version of the game, not the windows or linux versions. As there is no dev CD for the Mac, it is unlikely many people here would have it or have much interest in mods you can make (they wouldn't work).

As the company that owns these forums has a business relationship with Introversion, you may definitely not post anything that would infringe on Introversion's rights.

If you decide to stick around anyway, I'd ask that you please try to use proper spelling, punctuation, and capitalization. Although I assure you that we do not like the "Dicks" anymore than you do, we do have certain standards about readability.