Button

Ok How do you make spikes that will retract when you push a button? And how do you make spikes so they will go in and out on a timer?

------------------

Originally posted by BigCythraCheater:
**Ok How do you make spikes that will retract when you push a button? And how do you make spikes so they will go in and out on a timer?

For your first question, I don't think you can.
For your second question, look in Obfuscation and Edification.

------------------
"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program." -- G.W. Bush
"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" -- G.W. Bush
"Keep good relations with the Grecians." -- G.W. Bush
Bush is a moron! VOTE FOR ALBERT GORE!

You might be able to have spikes that retract when you push a button, but I've never tried it. A possible way I thought of is to match up the Infos, but, again, I'm not sure.

------------------
Don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway.

Originally posted by aschaaf_86:
**For your first question, I don't think you can.
For your second question, look in Obfuscation and Edification.

I can't! for some reason I can't look farther than than the cavren world! (See post
Origanal )

------------------

Go into ResEdit and open World Data, inside of STR is a file called levels. This says what number each level is. For example, Unemployed in Greenland is level 10. Another way to find this out is to:
World>Show World Map
If you know where O&E; is on the map it will tell you what number. Then Hide the map and select that level.

-Ent

Originally posted by Bob the Mediocre:
**You might be able to have spikes that retract when you push a button, but I've never tried it. A possible way I thought of is to match up the Infos, but, again, I'm not sure.

I tryed that!

------------------