Sorry AGAIN to those who want to see my world

I've noticed my world did not appear on the addons list for Ferazel's wand even though I have compressed it. 😕I had sent it over two months ago!! That's long enough! I'll try again, and leave the boards--HALT Ferazel_09: I'm watching you. Don't expect to throw a "No more Ferazel_999 party! :mad:

-Ferazel_999

------------------

Not to put words in spamguy's mouth, but I believe that your last world posting was inordinately large compared to the amount of levels you said were in it. If we are indeed talking about the same file, then I think it was not posted for that reason.

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better
(url="http://"http://drtalll.tripod.com")Dr Tall Land(/url)

Did you submit the file in the normal way (ie by submitting it from thee addons page) or did you just email it to someone.

The moderators aren't just being awkward when they say you have to do that. They have rules and regulations they have to follow and it is not possible for them to put something onto the addons page unless it is submitted in the approved fashion, and properly stuffed so that it takes the minimum amount of space. FWW data files are very easily compressed, and MacBinary or BinHex are available from the Submit page.

------------------
Liz the Wiz:)

I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.

Originally posted by Ferazel_999:
**I've noticed my world did not appear on the addons list for Ferazel's wand even though I have compressed it.😕 I had sent it over two months ago!! That's long enough! I'll try again, and leave the boards--HALT Ferazel_09: I'm watching you. Don't expect to throw a "No more Ferazel_999 party! :mad:

-Ferazel_999

Dont come yapping to us about it. If your having trouble, go bother someone who knows about this stuff.

------------------
"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions."
Albert Einstein

(quote)Originally posted by Ferazel_999:
**HALT Ferazel_09: I'm watching you. Don't expect to throw a "No more Ferazel_999 party!:p

------------------
Key Part in the making of Xichra's Revenge.
---
(url="http://"http://www.ferazelhosting.net")Oblivion awaits...(/url)

Originally posted by ferazel_09:
**All right, I'll wait until you've left and don't check the boards anymore.:p

at the rate he's going, that shouldn't be long.

------------------
"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions."
Albert Einstein

Originally posted by Dr Tall:
**Not to put words in spamguy's mouth, but I believe that your last world posting was inordinately large compared to the amount of levels you said were in it. If we are indeed talking about the same file, then I think it was not posted for that reason.

So THAT'S the reason your world did not appear on the addons list, Sean. There were 52 or so levels. 😉

------------------

**So THAT'S the reason your world did not appear on the addons list, Sean. There were 52 or so levels.;)

...and yet it was still smaller than yours.

------------------
Albert Einstein

**I've noticed my world did not appear on the addons list for Ferazel's wand even though I have compressed it.😕 I had sent it over two months ago!! That's long enough! I'll try again, and leave the boards--HALT Ferazel_09: I'm watching you. Don't expect to throw a "No more Ferazel_999 party! :mad:

-Ferazel_999

Since it didnt appear on the list, i would like to ask if you could email it to me, Id like to try it out.

------------------
Albert Einstein

Originally posted by Salrillian:
**Since it didnt appear on the list, i would like to ask if you could email it to me, Id like to try it out.

Yiss yiss, how about sending it to me too, eh?

ferazel@spymac.com

ferazelhosting.net is having problems with the mail service. I might have to reinstall X Server. (again)

------------------
---

Originally posted by ferazel_09:
**Yiss yiss, how about sending it to me too, eh?

ferazel@spymac.com

ferazelhosting.net is having problems with the mail service. I might have to reinstall X Server. (again)

I tried FW hosting.net, but whenever I hit "submit" it said page not found.

------------------
Albert Einstein

**I tried FW hosting.net, but whenever I hit "submit" it said page not found.

Yeah, I need to get a new version of formmail.pl, my version went ka-put.

------------------
---

**Since it didnt appear on the list, i would like to ask if you could email it to me, Id like to try it out.

Exuse me? But there are very few people who give me sympathy whatsoever, and YOU'RE not one of them, sorry.

-By the way, everyone, programmers, hackers, haters of me, (Which would be all of you :p)
My world was somehow deleted, and since i'm not liked by anyone, i don't think i SHOULD let anyone see my worlds.

-Ferazel_999

------------------

I'd just like being the first to point this out...

ferazel_09's post, which was the first before Ferazel_999's, was posted on the first of march, 2003.
Ferazel_999's was posted on the sixth of january, 2004. Nine month old topic.

And, not saying you shouldn't upload it, but I probably wouldn't get around to playing your world, anyway. There are far more important things to me at this time...

------------------

WOULD SOMEONE tell me why I am hated so much and why you all think i'm a JERK??

"At the rate he's going, that shouldn't be long..."

"All right, i'll wait until youv'e left and don't check the boards anymore. :p"

For all I know, you all could be elderly men at a senior home laughing your chests
off at me as you read this post.

And to all you people who think i'm 7 minus, i'm 11 frigg'n years in sixth grade,
and am NOT mentally challenged in any way,
so just PLEASE stop laughing at me, and just accept me as a normal person!!!!

Oh, let me guess: you'll just tell me to stop acting dumb and 'use my brain' and 'don't come yapping to you about it', and other ways of telling me your'e just too
much of jerks to understand that I have been TRYING not to get slapped, but NO!
Your'e all acting too grumpy to feel like being nice to me.

Just for ONCE in your lives, be a bit friendlier toward me.

PLEASE!

:frown:-Ferazel_999 :frown:

------------------

**< snip>

I don't think you are universally hated. These boards are pretty dead because most of us no longer have OS 9 on our computers and don't play FW much anymore (and that's the brutal truth - we've moved on).

If you want something put in the add on's file, send it in to the add on's page and email Spamguy.

As for age - it doesn't matter.

If you are worried about your -5 Karma, just post nicely and it will gradually work it's way back to zero.

------------------
Official Member of WIRP
(ML: addicted to Chocolate and the other Good Things in life)
"Embrace the geekiness."

Originally posted by MonsterLady:
**I don't think you are universally hated. These boards are pretty dead because most of us no longer have OS 9 on our computers and don't play FW much anymore (and that's the brutal truth - we've moved on).

If you want something put in the add on's file, send it in to the add on's page and email Spamguy.

As for age - it doesn't matter.

If you are worried about your -5 Karma, just post nicely and it will gradually work it's way back to zero.

Gee, thanks. I'm sorry I was acting so stupid.
I was just in a bad mood that night. :rolleyes:
(Not quite enough of my daily dose of caffine)

-Ferazel_999

------------------