Im Back

Yes, its been a long while since I posted (almost a year I think) In case anyone was wondering, I AM still alive, but homework is slowly sucking that out of me. I cant say that I have much time for this, I might be able to post on occasion. When I get a chance, Ill post my world, The Tain, its not finished, but in my opinion, its has some excellent, very polished and fully functional levels. (except the first one, I tried changing it to labrynth terrain and now I have to find and delete about 4000 invisible wall tiles. In a bit, Ill post the world, along with some info for those who wish to edit it on which numbers go with which levels. Thge node system is bugged up, so If you want to play the whole thing, youll have to make the nodes yourself (the first 5 are fine, those are my best, but after that the nodes get a tad flaky) Ill post again soon, and its nice to be back.

------------------
"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions."
Albert Einstein

hey im not dead to! 😄

im still working oh my levels....

------------------
:<) 🙂 😞 :<( heheheheh