Two questions

1:

How can I change the strength and direction of wind?

2:

I copied the conversation 209 of the origional world (The gaurd at the beginning of "Ends of the earth", and got it to open a rock barrier.
I'd like to do this (open barriers from conversations) many times in my world, does anyone know if there is a limit to how many times I can do this?

------------------
Andrew Schaaf
CEO of (url="http://"http://www.frontiernet.net/~pschaaf/imrom")IMROM Software(/url)
------------------
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." -- G.W. Bush

Do not keep raising old topics or I guarantee you will be banned.

------------------
Oh i'm not addicted, it's a hobby
Cannot join #real-life(you are banned)

Well, seeing as its an aynonomus, I dont think thats an option, unless Ambrosia has enabled iP banning, and last time I checked that wasn't an option.

------------------
"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions."
Albert Einstein

Originally posted by Salrillian:
**Well, seeing as its an aynonomus, I dont think thats an option, unless Ambrosia has enabled iP banning, and last time I checked that wasn't an option.

Well, it is. Has been for a long time. When was 'last time I checked'?

------------------

Well, That was just a random figure of speech, and What, no "Welcome Back"?

------------------
"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions."
Albert Einstein

Welcome back!

Nice to see you again Sal, the Ferazel community needs returnees

------------------
Oh i'm not addicted, it's a hobby
Cannot join #real-life(you are banned)

Originally posted by Overrider720:
**Ferazel community needs returnees

Just go play Lizwiz's level set, the Return. 😛

------------------
Key Part in the making of Xichra's Revenge.
---
Welcome to the lighthouse at the bottom of the hill / we don't get many guests 'round here; some say we never will / the world is crumbling before your eyes, before your vacant stare / listen to the sound of trees falling when nobody is there.
---

I can still post here, but I really dont have time to work on it, at some point, I might be able to finish some unfinished levels and release it, but thats not soon.

------------------
Albert Einstein