Unregistered ARC mission

How do you get going after you get that e-mail from the dead agent? Yes i have searched.

------------------
Oh i'm not addicted, it's a hobby
Cannot join #real-life(you are banned)

if it's more than a week since you got that email, you're screwed, unless you manage to grab into it from the mission bbs. But if it's less than a week then simply use the link you got in it, to the arc mainframe. no bounces, no preparation, no trying to hack, just clicking on it and getting the access denied screen suffices. Then, you'll get an email from arc eventually, and you're in.

------------------
"He has a company that makes computers. Or a computer that makes companies. Anyway, you wouldn't understand."-Homer

Really? The mission string doesn't terminate with an unregistered copy? I wouldn't know, myself, having registered before getting too far.

(Pity I have to re-register more often than usual users--I have to do my hacking at a student lab, and have to cover my tracks and reinstall between sessions <grin>. Said sessions aren't too frequent, though, so AmbrosiaHQ probably doesn't have my code on a pirate list.)

------------------
Getting on everybody's nerves since 1999.