Erasing Logs

How do you erase logs? It says you're supposed to so they can't figure out who you were when you complete a hack, but I don't remember how you're supposed to. How do you?

------------------
Now, what's a good idea for something to put in my signature?

First of all, buy a log deleter program. Version 4.0 is the best because it's undetectable. Next, you need to sign in on the computer you want to delete the logs on, using the admin account. Most computers, you click "admin," then click "view logs." Use the log deleter on them.

------------------
The box said Windows 95 or greater...so why doesn't it work on a Mac?

I have the Log Deleter, but when I sign into the computer and try to delete the logs, there is no "View Logs". There's a "View LInks" and "View Records" but no "View Logs".

------------------

You need to go into the admin menu, access logs is inside that.

Not all computers have logs that you can access, but they still keep them so you'll have to break your trail on a different one.
The most important one you'll want to use, and then delete the logs from is internic, it should be your first bounce, and you should have a habbit to delete the logs off there every time you hack.

For internic, connect to the server, there are two buttons, the bottom one is admin, click that. It asks for a password (that nice for you never changes), so get past there by putting in the pw or cracking it, and then you'll be at admin. The first button is to access the logs. Click that, you'll be looking at the logs and then just delete whatever might be incriminating you, starting at the top (as deleting logs far down takes much longer since it moves everything above down.

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.freewebs.com/hardslab/cheat2.hqx")Cheat 2(/url)
Cheat in almost any mac game. Even Nova... Even UPLINK.

Oh, and Lord Seth, that's what you should put in your signature. 🆒

------------------
Maniak hacks like
crazy!

Okay, I got it. So I should just bounce through Internic and then delete their logs? Because that's the only place I've seen logs so far. Heh heh...and they don't even trace me.

------------------

Yes. That's the place to delete your logs. InterNIC doesn't trace you, and doesn't have any security except for a password which never changes.

------------------
Maniak hacks like
crazy!

I understand now. I was confused before because some of the early companies you hack into don't have logs at all, making your job a bit easier. But I just bounce through InterNIC and delete their logs.

------------------