Problem beginning ARC mission string....

I know this is kinda like a number of other problems that people have had, but I think it's different enough to warrant its own topic..

I've just recieved the ARC E-mail asking me to load revelation onto Arnmour's (or however you spell it) server...the problem is that, never having played though the plot before, I didn't know they would send me a file (revelation), so I didn't clear any space in my completely full memory to accept it.

So now I'm left with the ARC mission that I can't do because I don't have revelation, I can't do the alternate Arnmour mission because I don't have revelation, and I'm just basically stuck...

Is there any way for me to get ARC to send another copy of revelation, or otherwise acquire one, or do I just need to start over?

I know this is kinda like a number of other problems that people have had, but I think it's different enough to warrant its own topic..

I've just recieved the ARC E-mail asking me to load revelation onto Arnmour's (or however you spell it) server...the problem is that, never having played though the plot before, I didn't know they would send me a file (revelation), so I didn't clear any space in my completely full memory to accept it.

So now I'm left with the ARC mission that I can't do because I don't have revelation, I can't do the alternate Arnmour mission because I don't have revelation, and I'm just basically stuck...

Is there any way for me to get ARC to send another copy of revelation, or otherwise acquire one, or do I just need to start over?

Do the original mission again, the one ARC gave you to enter the storyline, if you did a mission such as "improve our associate's academic standing" or any "normal" mission like that. If you tried the dead agent's password, try trying it again. If neither works, you're stuck. :frown:

------------------
Maniak hacks like
crazy!

Thanks, I'll try that and let you know if it works.

------------------