Starting Health

Many of you may have played the FW demo version, and in it, you start out with an inordinatley large amount of health and magic. (I think it was around 9 as opposed to the full versions starting health of 5) Searches through the demo with mascot have been inconclusive as to where this extra health is coming from. I know I could just place a bunch of health and magic crystals at the beggining, and I have triedthat but it gets very annoying to have to wait 20 seconds for your health to go up :mad: . How do you do you start with above 5 health?

------------------
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions.

Originally posted by Salrillian:
**Many of you may have played the FW demo version, and in it, you start out with an inordinatley large amount of health and magic. (I think it was around 9 as opposed to the full versions starting health of 5) Searches through the demo with mascot have been inconclusive as to where this extra health is coming from. I know I could just place a bunch of health and magic crystals at the beggining, and I have triedthat but it gets very annoying to have to wait 20 seconds for your health to go up:mad: . How do you do you start with above 5 health?

In a nutshell - you can't! The only way is - as you said - place a bunch of health power ups at the beginning. It's in the code not in Mascot. The only other alternative I can think of is to have a save right at the very beginning of the first level and include a saved gave with the magic and health edited by FerazEdit.

------------------
Liz the Wiz:)

I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.

Originally posted by lizwiz:
**In a nutshell - you can't! The only way is - as you said - place a bunch of health power ups at the beginning. It's in the code not in Mascot. The only other alternative I can think of is to have a save right at the very beginning of the first level and include a saved gave with the magic and health edited by FerazEdit.

Its odd though, that in the demo you do, I'm going to try some of the level info stuff to see if theres something on that, or maybe its just in the programming.

------------------
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions.

Originally posted by Salrillian:
**Its odd though, that in the demo you do, I'm going to try some of the level info stuff to see if theres something on that, or maybe its just in the programming.

Play the demo World Data file with the full version of Ferazel. If you still start out with large health, it's possible. If you don't, it's not.

------------------
Your pet poodle is flying loop-de-loops over my microchips! The poodle is coming! The poodle is coming! (Don't ask 🙂 )
(url="http://"http://andyvn.ath.cx/Music.html")Visit my website.(/url) Does my post count confuse you? 😛