Pass problem

I've had a hard time entering my password for the first mission: " the test mission " because when I enter my ID and my pass they say one of them is invalid. I've retried several times for each one of 5 accounts, and i still get the same thing, after double-checking both my ID and my pass. Am i supposed to put my ID number or what?
I hope I don't sound too stupid...

(EDIT) Sorry for this topic outside the ' bug collector'. I hadn't seen it yet... :redface: (/EDIT)

------------------
Cooldude

(This message has been edited by Cooldude (edited 06-14-2003).)

For the test mission you have to hack into the test server, you dont have a password yet. Use password breaker.

------------------
Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordian.
"You're dumb." -Rawzer to whitedevil and whitedevil2

Originally posted by Cooldude:
**I've had a hard time entering my password for the first mission: " the test mission " because when I enter my ID and my pass they say one of them is invalid. I've retried several times for each one of 5 accounts, and i still get the same thing, after double-checking both my ID and my pass. Am i supposed to put my ID number or what?
I hope I don't sound too stupid...

(EDIT) Sorry for this topic outside the ' bug collector'. I hadn't seen it yet... :redface: (/EDIT)

Not to worry, this isn't a bug anyway. Did you run the "tutorial"? If not I suggest you do so, that helped me get the hang of things.

I had to start several ids to get through it, 'cause I kept goofing up. Word of advice for the tutorial ... do it exactly as it says, don't try skipping ahead even if the next step is obvious. The tutorial program gets confused easily and locks up if you do things out of order.

------------------
r

Originally posted by Ricia:
Not to worry, this isn't a bug anyway. Did you run the "tutorial"? If not I suggest you do so, that helped me get the hang of things.

I had to start several ids to get through it, 'cause I kept goofing up. Word of advice for the tutorial ... do it exactly as it says, don't try skipping ahead even if the next step is obvious. The tutorial program gets confused easily and locks up if you do things out of order.

Indeed, the tutorial helps loads. Although delete it when you are done with it, it takes up way too much room.

------------------

Originally posted by SlaVitiCkus:
**Indeed, the tutorial helps loads. Although delete it when you are done with it, it takes up way too much room.

Absolutely (that is one =big= program). And then rearrange your remaining programs (using copy then delete) so that they are neatly at the top of the memory bank.

------------------
r

Just not to remake a topic uselessly:
I entered the computer and downloaded the file but when i press an empty slot in Tutorial it simply lets go of the window ( i wasn't right-clicking ).

------------------
Cooldude

It needs to be a big slot for the uplink test data. More than 4 spaces in a row I think. Ricia, interesting way of avoiding the purchase of defrag!

------------------