Progress log for Anonymous world

I have gotten pretty <(beep)> close to finishing my unnamed world. I'll show you the levels so far:

level 1: Forest of Fear. Finished.

level 2: The mines of Mystery. Finished, I think. Maybe i'll add some features and delete some stuff.

Level 3: Eastern caverns: A short level. I'll try to lengthen it.

Level 4: Boss level: The Wizard's revenge. Done.

Level 5: Desert toll. A short level but with a twist of secrets.Done.

Level 6: Mist Mountain. Haven't started yet.

Any comments or questions just reply here. And I do not appreciate insults from Thok.(Sorry)

------------------

Originally posted by Ferazel_999:
**I have gotten pretty <(beep)> close to finishing my unnamed world. I'll show you the levels so far:

level 1: Forest of Fear. Finished.

level 2: The mines of Mystery. Finished, I think. Maybe i'll add some features and delete some stuff.

Level 3: Eastern caverns: A short level. I'll try to lengthen it.

Level 4: Boss level: The Wizard's revenge. Done.

Level 5: Desert toll. A short level but with a twist of secrets.Done.

Level 6: Mist Mountain. Haven't started yet.

Any comments or questions just reply here. And I do not appreciate insults from Thok.(Sorry)

A few issues, I notice you only have six levels, 2 are short and 1 is a boss level and 1 is unfinished, this leaves 2 "long levels." This leads to the assumption that this is a beta version and you are planning to make more levels, or that the two long levels that you have are huge, if not, maybe you should think of this as a beta version that you are going to add too. (2 long levels really is not much) About your world name, is "Aynonomus World" the actual name of your world? or is the name just undecided?

------------------
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions.

**Any comments or questions just reply here. And I do not appreciate insults from Thok.(Sorry)

ahem

I don't believe I have ever (purposely) insulted you in all the time you've been here, and while it doesn't take a genius to see I don't like you very much, I don't think you've done anything bad enough to earn an insulting from anyone. If I have insulted you, sorry.

Since you seem to have stopped doing the things I disliked about you (Digging up topics and posting information that was old a year and a half ago), I'm not going to be bothering you much. So why don't you stop bothering me? If clueless newbies really want this information so much, they could post here themselves.

------------------
Signature currently in development.

Originally posted by Salrillian:
**About your world name, is "Aynonomus World" the actual name of your world? or is the name just undecided?

The name is undecided; My world is going to improve sooner or later.

-Ferazel999999 or Ferazel_999

------------------

Originally posted by Thok:
**If I have insulted you, sorry.

I think there are two things you have wrong.
*I don't think it's possible to insult someone without doing it on purpose.

*I would never have never picked fights with you if you hadn't started insulting me.

------------------

**The name is undecided; My world is going to improve sooner or later.

that doesent answer the rest of my question.

------------------
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions.

(This message has been edited by Salrillian (edited 12-06-2002).)

**I think there are two things you have wrong.
*I don't think it's possible to insult someone without doing it on purpose.

*I would never have never picked fights with you if you hadn't started insulting me.

Quote one of said insults, please.

------------------

To all who are bored of playing the other Ferazel worlds 1000000000 times in a row, I am working on Mist Mountain. 😄
Only 9999999999999999999999 more levels to go! (just kidding!) 😛
Only 3 more levels to go.

"There's a rabid alien eating the "n" key on the keyboard!!! YAHHH!!!!!"

------------------

Originally posted by Thok:
**Quote one of said insults, please.

Your insult was to take him to task for bringing up old topics. Don't lose any sleep over it. Not worth it. He refuses to learn...just wants to be mad at everyone else when they object. Dunno fetch yerself over it. 🙂

---Zelda

------------------
Don't cry, everyone accidently kicks the cat once in a while.
-------
STILL a proud member of WIRP

Originally posted by Zelda:
** <snip> Don't lose any sleep over it. <snip>

You say that as if I sleep. 😉

------------------

Originally posted by Zelda:
**Your insult was to take him to task for bringing up old topics. Don't lose any sleep over it. Not worth it. He refuses to learn...just wants to be mad at everyone else when they object. Dunno fetch yerself over it.:)

---Zelda

Me? Refuse to learn? What kind of idiot do you think I am?

"There's a rabid alien eating the "n" key on the keyboard!"

------------------

**Me? Refuse to learn? What kind of idiot do you think I am?

"There's a rabid alien eating the "n" key on the keyboard!"

(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum7/HTML/000625.html#")http://www.AmbrosiaS...ML/000625.html#(/url)

Need I say more? Obviously you're not getting it. And since I think you have some cognitive abilities, I must conclude that you are blatantly ignoring what we're telling you. Which makes you an idiot of some sort. I'll tell you later what kind I think it is.I'm still trying to figure that out. 🙂

---Zelda

------------------
Don't cry, everyone accidently kicks the cat once in a while.
-------
STILL a proud member of WIRP

(This message has been edited by Zelda (edited 12-08-2002).)