This isn't working...

Have you noticed Ferazel edit v1.1. does not function correctly? I once used it, and when I opened the saved game file I edited, there are glitches, enemies, and going through walls! 😕
And secondly, why don't the spells sandstorm, density ball, ice crystals, etc. not work? 😕

*If you think you know, feel free to answer.

-Ferazel999999 or Ferazel_999

------------------

Originally posted by Ferazel_999:
**Have you noticed Ferazel edit v1.1. does not function correctly? I once used it, and when I opened the saved game file I edited, there are glitches, enemies, and going through walls!😕
And secondly, why don't the spells sandstorm, density ball, ice crystals, etc. not work? 😕

Are you sure you have the same FWWD in your ferazel folder as you had when you saved that game?
What you describe is exactly what you would get if you try to open for example an Orthographic Universe saved game with the original World Data.

Secondly the only spells that work are the ones in the original game, the others were never implemented in the original code.

------------------
Liz the Wiz:)

I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.

(quote)Originally posted by lizwiz:
**(quote)Originally posted by Ferazel_999:
(b)Have you noticed Ferazel edit v1.1. does not function correctly? I once used it, and when I opened the saved game file I edited, there are glitches, enemies, and going through walls! 🙂

------------------
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions.

He could be making a saved game file that would start out the player with more health than the usual 5 bars

Or he could be testing a level that requires more health than 5 bars because it normally comes later in the world

But in my experience, FerazEdit has always worked. It has to be the World Data file, like LizWiz said.

------------------
Come on over to irc.ambrosia.net !
(url="http://"http://ninthkingdom.ferazel.net")OBW: The Ninth Kingdom for Ferazel's Wand coming soon (/url)