BG Tiles, defining

Over time, I have found a new BG tile code. 😄 (Maybe you have discovered it, too.)
It has trees for BG, a full wood bridge for BG, and vine covered rocks and platforms. Type 1263 in "BG res ID:".
There is also a backround to go with it, and i'll soon put it down on this topic. 😉

-Ferazel999999 or Ferazel_999

------------------

Iv'e found the backround for the BG 1263!

327 in "Px back edit mode:".

------------------

Originally posted by Ferazel_999:
**Iv'e found the backround for the BG 1263!

327 in "Px back edit mode:".

Do you know which cluts go with them?

------------------
Liz the Wiz:)

I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.

Originally posted by Ferazel_999:
**Over time, I have found a new BG tile code.:D (Maybe you have discovered it, too.)
It has trees for BG, a full wood bridge for BG, and vine covered rocks and platforms. Type 1263 in "BG res ID:".
There is also a backround to go with it, and i'll soon put it down on this topic. 😉

I've noticed that the BG tile bridge does not support anything and is just scenery, is there a BG setting that you know of that makes it solid?
I've started to make a "marsh level using those tiles"
------------------
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions.

(This message has been edited by Salrillian (edited 11-23-2002).)

Originally posted by Salrillian:
I've noticed that the BG tile bridge does not support anything and is just scenery, is there a BG setting that you know of that makes it solid?

never mind, I figured it out.

------------------
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions.