Vengence Progress log

Vengence is my first full campaign, so far I have made three levels.

Habnabitan Vengence:
After the destruction of most of Habnabit kind, Ferazel has returned to his home caves to reclaim the caves that are rightfully his.

Frozen Stiff:
After a collapse in his cave, Ferazel went to investigate the hole that was left, he found a huge complex of natural caves covered in snow and ice, but he is not alone...

Tower of Terror:
The demonic queen of Drakoran Keep, Arawn, lives in the tall tower in its very center, you must make it to the top and battle Arawn, it is hard, but the rewards are great at the end.

COMING SOON

Burning Woodland UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Blockade Runner

Siege Engines

Tombstone COMPLETE

Monster Runner

Feldongrath Cave COMPLETE

The Throne of Destruction COMPLETE

------------------
The newest level has been completed.

The Throne of Destruction:
This is a tiny but epic battle against the servants of Demmitor, the demon lord.
Search for the treasures of the throne, but be warned, the lord is there always.

New Features And bug fixes have been added to:

Frozen Stiff:
More secrets and Terrain Bugs fixed, conversations also fixed

Tower of Terror:
Although the very top is not complete, I'm Working on it, made slightly harder, added health and Magic Enhancers, added conversation

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Newest Addons:

Frozen Stiff:
Simplified Secrets, removed a conversation bug, added entrance to secret level that is not made yet.

Last of the Habnabits:
fixed small bug in terrain.

I have now started Work on Arawns chamber, the boss at the end of Tower of terror, Tower of Terror is complete with 2 new conversations added.
The throne of Destruction has been completed,

This is a level in which you meet the dark lord Demmitor and his two barons Azoth and Hiurnat

------------------

the level Burning Woodlands is now under construction.

This is a level where the goblin hordes have set fire to Dinilia, the ancestral home of the forest nymphs.
Burning woodlands has been completed,

I have began work on Feldongrath cave, and abandoned mine built long ago by creatures of the surface, legends say that the mine penetrated the ancient home of Grithnak, the fire castle that houses more tresures than habnabits could ever dream of.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Salrillian (edited 10-19-2002).)

(This message has been edited by Salrillian (edited 11-15-2002).)

The newest level has been completed.

The Throne of Destruction:
This is a tiny but epic battle against the servants of Demmitor, the demon lord.
Search for the treasures of the throne, but be warned, the lord is there always.

------------------

New Features And bug fixes have been added to:

Frozen Stiff:
More secrets and Terrain Bugs fixed, conversations also fixed

Tower of Terror:
Although the very top is not complete, I'm Working on it, made slightly harder, added health and Magic Enhancers, added conversation

------------------

Newest Addons:

Frozen Stiff:
Simplified Secrets, removed a conversation bug, added entrance to secret level that is not made yet.

Last of the Habnabits:
fixed small bug in terrain.

------------------

I have now started Work on Arawns chamber, the boss at the end of Tower of terror, Tower of Terror is complete with 2 new conversations added.

------------------

Arawns Chamber Has been completed.
Objective is to kill the Manditraki wizard (Arawn) and claim your reward, there is also a small level past that.

------------------

The throne of Destruction has been completed,

This is a level in which you meet the dark lord Demmitor and his two barons Azoth and Hiurnat

------------------

the level Burning Woodlands is now under construction.

This is a level where the goblin hordes have set fire to Dinilia, the ancestral home of the forest nymphs.

------------------

Burning woodlands has been completed,

I have began work on Feldongrath cave, and abandoned mine built long ago by creatures of the surface, legends say that the mine penetrated the ancient home of Grithnak, the fire castle that houses more tresures than habnabits could ever dream of.

------------------

One topic for your world is all that's needed. I'm deleting the rest.

---Zelda

------------------
I am your fairy godmoderator
---
An official member of WIRP

Originally posted by Zelda:
**One topic for your world is all that's needed. I'm deleting the rest.

---Zelda

thats fine, i just transferred all of the stuff to the first topic

I dont really see what the big dea is though

(This message has been edited by Salrillian (edited 10-19-2002).)

**One topic for your world is all that's needed. I'm deleting the rest.

---Zelda

Also, what did you do with my 2 other posts?

------------------

Originally posted by Salrillian:
**Also, what did you do with my 2 other posts?

Deleted them. You weren't saying anything new in them. Look..you're new here..just to let you know..don't overwhelm us with posts about your game. Bombarding us with a ton of topics on your game won't make us play. We appreciate knowing about your game and that you would like feedback. That would be one topic only.

The big deal is that many developers would like ten topics on their world.

Be a good boy and accept this and don't make a huge deal over it. It's not worth it.

---Zelda

------------------
I am your fairy godmoderator
---
An official member of WIRP

**Deleted them. You weren't saying anything new in them. Look..you're new here..just to let you know..don't overwhelm us with posts about your game. Bombarding us with a ton of topics on your game won't make us play. We appreciate knowing about your game and that you would like feedback. That would be one topic only.

The big deal is that many developers would like ten topics on their world.

Be a good boy and accept this and don't make a huge deal over it. It's not worth it.

---Zelda

Yeah okay, thats fine, just dont deleate my first topic on this, thanks alot.

------------------

Ignore all the fluff in the topics before this except number one. I am in desperate need of beta testers for my world and anyone who would like me to send them a copy and let them make modifications to the world and make new levels are welcome. I'm thinking of sorta making this an "open source" world for maximum quality and size, reply if you are interested in beta testing or if you are interested in me sending you a copy to modify.

------------------
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions.