After all the hacking, cracking, destroying...

what's next? I mean, after a month or two months of you playing the game, hacking all the servers, transfering money, dropping virus, etc. etc. etc., don't you get bored of playing?

And what happens when you finish the story lines? I read in some guide wrote buy some Ice guy that there are like 6 special missions, lets say you finish them all... what's next?

------------------

Well, play for a month or two and find out 🙂

------------------
I am both worried and saddened by nationwide news of increasing rates of anxiety and depression.
The creator of RedshirtX and GatewayX (not yet public)

If you work for Ambrosia (for example) and a customer asks you this, you'll just tell him to try? I mean, I don't want to sound rude, but it would be nice if someone that knows this game for some time could help explaining if people doesn't get bored of the game.

So, let's think that you work for ambrosia and I'm some kind of customer that, depending in what you say, would or wouldn't buy the game 😉

------------------

Some people quit playing. Some people try to get all the secrets and stuff. Some people download new gateways/lans/skins, some people make them.

The professional opinion is that there's a lot of replayability in teh game. But it's really a personal thing.

------------------
I am both worried and saddened by nationwide news of increasing rates of anxiety and depression.
The creator of RedshirtX and GatewayX (not yet public)

Just explor it. (yes, i can' spell, please forgive me...) You can find plenty to do. I've only been playing a few days, but I can tell you that there are manythings to do. If you finished one story line, go and finish the other, or try and pioneer the stock market, or gain acess to all the systems, or go through the criminal database and arest people... there are many things a person can do in this game. Don't just do one thing over and over and over. Try and keep up a verity of things, so you won't get bord.

------------------
-I'm just this guy, you
know?

Originally posted by cipher:
**what's next? I mean, after a month or two months of you playing the game, hacking all the servers, transfering money, dropping virus, etc. etc. etc., don't you get bored of playing?

And what happens when you finish the story lines? I read in some guide wrote buy some Ice guy that there are like 6 special missions, lets say you finish them all... what's next?

sigh This is the stupidest question, all games have a point that they stop at. EV-Nova ends after you finish a story line put you can still play that same file after you have done every thing there is to do. Go and get some mods and keep playing. Thats what they are for, to keep you playing forever...

------------------
I am "heart of crushed
Garnet, the eye of fury"