Destroy Corporate Data of a Rival Company

I'm having trouble with this. I must delete ALL files on the Server. So, what I did, was go into the Console, type cd usr > delete. Then I disconnected. I replied to the eMail and apparently the damage had not been done. So I went back. Then I checked the File Server. Nothing was there. So, why not get rid of the entire damned server? So I went into the console and typed cd sys > delete > shutdown. I replied to the eMail. Still didn't get the job done, I guess.

Since I've screwed the server, I can't finish the mission. But what should I have done?

------------------
Keep what ye c'n git, an' keep what ye ha'e, for that is the wey t' gettin' rich - Old Scottish Commoner Saying - "Mac users are loyal. PC users are stubborn

Ahh, fast foward about three hours and wait for report of the hack on the news, then press reply and you should get your credits.

------------------
Trust is a weakness
-Officialy been waiting since may 9th for mac version uplink 🙂

Originally posted by ::hakerz:::
**Ahh, fast foward about three hours and wait for report of the hack on the news, then press reply and you should get your credits.

Funny. I was thinking about that, but I didn't do it. 🙂 Thanks.

------------------
Keep what ye c'n git, an' keep what ye ha'e, for that is the wey t' gettin' rich - Old Scottish Commoner Saying - "Mac users are loyal. PC users are stubborn