Access System

In some missions it says "Gain access rival system and steal files". How do I access the system?

Originally posted by GLBoricua:
In some missions it says "Gain access rival system and steal files". How do I access the system?

Welcome to the boards.

Which system you are to gain access to is explained in the mission description, and since you have gotten this far, I suppose you already know how to hack a computer. The idea is to do exactly what you did in the test mission: run the password breaker on the password screen, open the file section and run a file copier utility on the requested file. Then drop that file into your own memory banks, clean up the logs so you don't get caught, bring up the mission description, hit reply, attach the file you just stole to the email, and click send.

That should be it.

'glove

------------------
Compilers - the ultimate god games.
(edit) I wish there was a preview feature on this board. (/edit)

Gain access to a rival system and steal files is actually the Tutorial Mission. If you don't remember it, do another agent and follow the Tutorial. It will guide you through the steps to hack into another computer and how to steal the target file along with how to get your pay 🙂

------------------
Disclaimer: In cases of
major discrepancy, it's
always Reality that's got it
wrong

Originally posted by psn:
**Gain access to a rival system and steal files is actually the Tutorial Mission. If you don't remember it, do another agent and follow the Tutorial. It will guide you through the steps to hack into another computer and how to steal the target file along with how to get your pay:)

Actually it should still remain on that user. The Uplink Test Mission is a good place to bounce off when you go places.

------------------
.sit happens!