Paying fines

I ran into a little problem this morning. I hacked a bank and took about 500k and put into a new account on the bank. I just bought the game so I decided to purchase the latest and greatest of everything. I went over about 5k and got a message saying my account was over and I needed to pay 500 credits.

I went into my uplink account, transfered money to the secondary account that overdrawn. Then from the secondary account I transfered to money for the fine. I emailed them back - they said they never got it. I checked the statement and they did. I tried it again - same results! I then went to my uplink account and tried from there...and it took fine. So it seems like no matter which account you get a fine from - you can only pay from you uplink account.

Wierd huh?

ps the full game rocks!

------------------

I am having the same problem with fines. WHy can't I use a non-uplink bank acct to pay them? I just wasted 1000c from one of my numerus 'overseas' accounts...

------------------
"If your armor is >70% after battle, you are not a true warrior" -Me
"God does not play dice" -Albert Einstein
"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity." -Albert Einstein
Et je dirai: "C'est la vie!"