Voice Print

How do you use the Voice Print software? I have everything else to hack this bank, but I can't get this Voice Print this to do anything. I click everywhere, but nothing happens. What do I need to do?

------------------
"Two wrongs don't make a
right, but three lefts do."

Originally posted by Conquerer:
**How do you use the Voice Print software? I have everything else to hack this bank, but I can't get this Voice Print this to do anything. I click everywhere, but nothing happens. What do I need to do?

Connect to the company's public server, and get the phone number of the administrator. Now, open the voice analyzer and call the admin. The program will automatically record his voice. Then, connect back to the bank and play the voice back to the bank computer, and you're in.

------------------
Here a slice, there a slice,
everywhere a slice slice.

You need to find the public access server for the target company, and get the bank admins voicemail number. Dial it up with the software running, and let it work its magic. DONT close the software. Leave it running and bounce around to the bank, press the reproduce voice sample or whatever button in the admin voice area, and presto, it should work.

Oh, dont forget to kill the proxy server if you want to change anything

------------------
"En grisrumpa är fläsk, rök den och det blir skinka."
(A pig butt is meat, smoke it and it becomes ham.)
~ Sweedish Translation

(This message has been edited by Picquilarius (edited 05-29-2003).)