ONE BIG WORLD #2

Originally posted by Dr Tall:
**Wow, lots of Octobers.

(Yes my plan is working perfectly...strike "distract OBW members" from my list) BWAHAHHAHA

Ah, yes, our plan is working perfectly. Strike "fool Dr. Tall into thinking the OBW members can be distracted this easily" from our list. MUAHAHAHA...

------------------
Your pet poodle is flying loop-de-loops over my microchips! The poodle is coming! The poodle is coming! (Don't ask 🙂 )

Darn, your plan is working...the time I'm spending posting this...I could be...alpha testing....AHHHHHH BACK TO WORK BACK TO WORK!!!!!!

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better

Could I join? I just made a great level! Please? It is one of those Obfuscation & Edification kind of levels.

------------------
"Ice, ice, baby! It looks cold in that cavern! I'd freeze my wings off if I were there. Those snow-covered boulders look scrumptious."- Hector D. Byrd

(This message has been edited by Ice (edited 08-07-2001).)

Originally posted by Ice:
**Could I join? I just made a great level! Please? It is one of those Obfuscation & Edification kind of levels.

I asked too and Bob the Mediocre said they weren't accepting new people anymore. Or maybe this is just an evil plot to exclude the newly started level editor peoples :frown:

Oh well. Keep trying anyway.

------------------
Visit The Search for Lezaref Website at (url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/mulletsailors/")www.geocities.com/mulletsailors/(/url)

Sorry. Ascaaf seems eager to get it done, but I haven't heard from him in a while. And I asked everyone involved if they wanted new members, but no one responded. I'll try again.

------------------
"God forbid that India should ever take to industrialism after the manner of the west keeping the world in chains. If (our nation) took to similar economic exploitation, it would strip the world bare like locusts." -- Mahatma Gandhi
"Anyone who can worship a trinity and insist that his religion is a monotheism can believe anything-just give him time to rationalize it."-Robert A. Heinlein
(This message has been edited by htjyang. (Edited to remove unnecessary left-wing content.))

RRRRRRR I missed it the first time and I am missing it again!
I Wanted to join and I have a good Idea but I am way behind the group
Help!!

Originally posted by Bob the Mediocre:
**Sorry. Ascaaf seems eager to get it done, but I haven't heard from him in a while. And I asked everyone involved if they wanted new members, but no one responded. I'll try again.

Can I not join and still give you the level?

------------------
"Ice, ice, baby! It looks cold in that cavern! I'd freeze my wings off if I were there. Those snow-covered boulders look scrumptious."- Hector D. Byrd

Hey I'll join!!! It would be worth throwing away my anti-OBW feelings just to try and see you people fit my 52 levels and about 80 conversations into your plot line 😄

------------------

**...52 levels and about 80 conversations...

WOW

------------------
"If we do nothing, new technologies will give the government new automatic surveillance capabilities that Stalin could never have dreamed of. The only way to hold the line on privacy in the information age is strong cryptography" - Phil Zimmermann
USE PGP! | (url="http://"http://www.pgpi.com")www.pgpi.com(/url)

I don't use all the space in all 52 levels 😉

------------------

There. Now the topic is has not fallen off of the page. Here we go. BTW, what ever happened to the ocean kingdom?

------------------

The ocean kingdom drifted out to sea 😛

------------------

**The ocean kingdom drifted out to sea:p

Ha ha ha... Very funny. I just found out that it was replaced by the Castle/Mountians Kingdom.

------------------

It´s been a while...

I have two weeks of school-free as it is called in Norwegian. In these weeks I can create a level for OBW if there are any jobs left (I prefer ice levels).
Give me an answer soon...

------------------
"Let´s not bicker and argue about who killed who.
This is supposed to be a happy occasion."

Why don't you finish Ice 1 and give it a name?

------------------
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here - this is the War Room!"

• Dr. Strangelove

Sure I can, but I don´t know anything about the storyline in the different levels.

------------------

Originally posted by Knight of NI:
**Sure I can, but I don´t know anything about the storyline in the different levels.

The Ice Plot:
The ruler(s) of the Ice K won't help Ferazel until he gets all the other alg pieces and goes through the Mines.
Then he is given the Ice Pick.
This will let him go through Ice 1, and get the Ice Spell.
Then he can play the rest of the Ice Kingdom.
There will be at least one level before the Ice Castle (where the ruler(s) are).

------------------

• Dr. Strangelove

I have started on a new ice level based on the Flash Freeze tilesets. The level will be half outdoors and half cave and will involve climbing up the Storm Peaks.
(I would prefer the level to be placed in the mountains above the desert.)

------------------

What about Ice 1? We need some one to do it, and you would be perfect.

------------------

• Dr. Strangelove

Originally posted by Ice:
**What about Ice 1? We need some one to do it, and you would be perfect.

Well that is why I am making an ice level, to fill in Ice 1.
I never completed my previous Ice 1.

------------------