ONE BIG WORLD #2

Ascaaf, I never got the password for the map.

------------------
"States should have the right to enact reasonable laws and restrictions particularly to end the inhumane practice of ending a life that otherwise could live."
"I think 'Thou Shalt Not Kill' is pretty universal."
Is Dubya thinking of eliminating the death penalty, or just being hypocritical about abortion?

Originally posted by Dr Tall:
**...my massive, grand, and auspicious total of 40 levels (and rising)...

:wimpers:

------------------
Most people are swindled into believing stupid things like Santa, the Tooth Fairy, God(s), etc.
They later side with common sense and stop believing in most of them.
Yet most refuse to let go of the ridiculous notion of the existence of God(s).

hey aschaaf_86 could I join OBW? I have a bunch of cool ideas for levels.

------------------

I'm not aschaaf_86, but we need all the levels we can get! But, what I really posted for is this: I just thought up and started making a great level called The Steelworks! It has many rewards such as steel stuff like Ice Picks, and great rewards such as crystals of all types! By the way, are _______ Capacity Increase Crystals in bonuses?

------------------

BigCythraCheater: Sure!!
What's you e-mail address?

Originally posted by Globzilla:
**I'm not aschaaf_86, but we need all the levels we can get! But, what I really posted for is this: I just thought up and started making a great level called The Steelworks! It has many rewards such as steel stuff like Ice Picks, and great rewards such as crystals of all types! By the way, are _______ Capacity Increase Crystals in bonuses?

Not the Ice Pick! That's from the Ice Kingdom!
And it'll have to be a Ninth Kingdom level.
Also, for compatibility with Delusions of Mediocrity, the amount of Max Magic/Health (You called them " _______ Capacity Increase Crystals") crystals will need to be limited.

------------------
Most people are swindled into believing stupid things like Santa, the Tooth Fairy, God(s), etc.

Originally posted by aschaaf_86:
**Also, for compatibility with Delusions of Mediocrity, the amount of Max Magic/Health (You called them " _______ Capacity Increase Crystals") crystals will need to be limited.

I thought Delusions of Mediocrity would be in my kingdom, not Xichra's

------------------
"States should have the right to enact reasonable laws and restrictions particularly to end the inhumane practice of ending a life that otherwise could live."
Is Dubya thinking of eliminating the death penalty, or just being hypocritical about abortion?

Originally posted by Bob the Mediocre:
**I thought Delusions of Mediocrity would be in my kingdom, not Xichra's

Oh. I thought it it was a subsection of the Ninth Kingdom.
Would you like to have it in the Castle/Woods kingdom?
Since it needs more health than the minimum amount, we'll have to make it only acessible after the Ninth Kingdom is entered. (And F gets more magic/health)

------------------

BTW, what is going on with -----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: PGPfreeware 7.0.3 for non-commercial use http://www.pgp.com
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=TehG
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " Is this ViaVoiceian?

Oh Mediocre one can I do the Steelworks?? It would be like a store to buy health and fire seeds blockaded by goblins, so once the goblins were killed, you could always go back and buy more stuff, cause I kinda find coins useless in the game except for losing them when you get hit.

------------------

Originally posted by FerazelFreak:
**Oh Mediocre one can I do the Steelworks?? It would be like a store to buy health and fire seeds blockaded by goblins, so once the goblins were killed, you could always go back and buy more stuff, cause I kinda find coins useless in the game except for losing them when you get hit.

I got an idea- Making a shop that costs in Red Xichrons to buy stuff, where you can buy ziridium seeds and Rez Necklaces.

**Oh Mediocre one can I do the Steelworks?? It would be like a store to buy health and fire seeds blockaded by goblins, so once the goblins were killed, you could always go back and buy more stuff, cause I kinda find coins useless in the game except for losing them when you get hit.

I don't mind. Ascaaf?

------------------

Originally posted by Thok:
I got an idea- Making a shop that costs in Red Xichrons to buy stuff, where you can buy ziridium seeds and Rez Necklaces.

Good idea. Since we're not using them for anything else, we could do that

------------------

Huh...What's going on? All I said was that I made a cool level!

------------------

Originally posted by Bob the Mediocre:
**I don't mind. Ascaaf?

I do mind.
Having lots of health potions and fire seeds would ruin all the levels.
I wouldn't mind if it sold Lockets, Hammers, etc, though

------------------

How 'bout instead of selling cheap items like health and fire seeds, you could cash in stuff you FOUND in levels (a.k.a. hammers, lockets, muffins) for new spells. OR you could buy those misc. items and GET to the spells in levels, but every time you went through the Steelworks to get more items/spells, you would have to go through it's challenges AGAIN. How bout it 🆒 :looks encouragingly at aschaaf:

------------------

**How 'bout instead of selling cheap items like health and fire seeds, you could cash in stuff you FOUND in levels (a.k.a. hammers, lockets, muffins) for new spells. OR you could buy those misc. items and GET to the spells in levels, but every time you went through the Steelworks to get more items/spells, you would have to go through it's challenges AGAIN. How bout it🆒 :looks encouragingly at aschaaf:

Y'know, If you look at globzillas post where he first mentained the steelworks, you'll see that HE is ALREADY working on it.

Originally posted by aschaaf_86:
**I do mind.
Having lots of health potions and fire seeds would ruin all the levels.
I wouldn't mind if it sold Lockets, Hammers, etc, though

You could always do what was done in the original game, not allow anybody to buy a health potion who already had one in their inventory. Make a limit to the number of fireseeds as well if you wish.

---Zelda

------------------
All I know is that wherever Ben goes, great software follows--Merciless

YEAH!! :cheers for Thok: Thanks for saying that! It's almost done*, and I'm taking all your suggestions into mind. Some of them are already in! THANKS, AND KEEP ON SUGGESTING!

------------------

Sorry, I forgot the *.

*Note: this level is about 128 by 250 (a.k.a. 'IT'S HUGE!!) .

**There are no regular Xichrons in this level, Only red ones after hard challenges.

------------------

**How 'bout instead of selling cheap items like health and fire seeds, you could cash in stuff you FOUND in levels (a.k.a. hammers, lockets, muffins) for new spells. OR you could buy those misc. items and GET to the spells in levels, but every time you went through the Steelworks to get more items/spells, you would have to go through it's challenges AGAIN. How bout it🆒 :looks encouragingly at aschaaf:

No. The only extra stuff Ferazel will have until the Ninth Kingdom is the Boomerang spell.
Please make The Steelworks not have much affect on the other levels.

------------------