ONE BIG WORLD #2

Here is the thread that carries on all that started in (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum54/HTML/000091.html")"ONE BIG WORLD"(/url)

As I explained in the prior thread, too many posts on a single thread overloads the server and makes everything much slower and more difficult to load.

Carry on!

---Zelda

------------------
All I know is that wherever Ben goes, great software follows--Merciless

A-HAH! As you can see, Dr Tall Land's Progress log contains much more information than this progress log 😛

I figured you guys would have to do this sometime 😉

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better

Aschaaf, didn't you say something along these lines: "It doesn't matter how many pages it is 1 loads just as fast as 15?" 🙂 I don't feel like finding the quote but I am sure it exists.

------------------
Crime? What crime?... That I killed a vile noxious insect, an old pawnbroker woman, of use to no one! ... Killing her was atonement for forty sins. ... (blood) Which all men shed, which flows and has always flowed in streams, which is split like champagne, and for which men are crowned benefactors of mankind.”
-Crime &Punishment;

Originally posted by Emperor Ent:
**Aschaaf, didn't you say something along these lines: "It doesn't matter how many pages it is 1 loads just as fast as 15?":) I don't feel like finding the quote but I am sure it exists.

That's what I thought, it seemed reasonable.
Also, I was talking about the client side.

------------------
Most people are swindled into believing stupid things like Santa, the Tooth Fairy, God(s), etc.
They later side with common sense and stop believing in most of them.
Yet most refuse to let go of the ridiculous notion of the existence of God(s).

A note for OBW members: (url="http://"http://www.imrom.com/obwnote.sda.bin")http://www.imrom.com/obwnote.sda.bin(/url)

------------------
Most people are swindled into believing stupid things like Santa, the Tooth Fairy, God(s), etc.

The note wont open. The passphrase isnt working. By any chance, are you using the other one you mentained, that didn't get sent to me? taps foot

Originally posted by Thok:
The note wont open. The passphrase isnt working. By any chance, are you using the other one you mentained, that didn't get sent to me? taps foot

No, it's the old one.
I'll send you the new one

------------------

I see I'm not the only evil genius who stays up late. 😄

------------------

I need the passphrase for the note too. BTW, started three levels for the sand kingdom "Letters in the Sand", "Heat Wave", and "Mirages".

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " Is this ViaVoiceian?

Also FerazelFreak, the message was typed quick 'cause I was pressed on time, but now, let me explain. I saw the challenges like the powerups in the quicksand, and in the latter section of the level with the floating platforms and wraiths (the invincible homing-shot-shooting things), I added a 1:00 time limit to make it more evil!

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " Is this ViaVoiceian?

Originally posted by ferazel_09:
**I need the passphrase for the note too. BTW, started three levels for the sand kingdom "Letters in the Sand", "Heat Wave", and "Mirages".

It's the same passprase as before, don't worry.

------------------

Originally posted by Thok:
**I see I'm not the only evil genius who stays up late.:D

2:30?? You call that late?

------------------

OK, i'm trying to send it to you but I have discovered a few bugs an exploding rock pipe now launches goblin knives that don't do a thing the scenery boulder is an obstacle, and you fall through certain floors. Also, did I send you pictures or what to see my challenges (or did I send you the whole thing already and i am just going mad ????!!!!)

Also, aschaaf_86, can you send me the new password???

------------------

Originally posted by FerazelFreak:
**Also, aschaaf_86, can you send me the new password???

Sure. It's in the mail.
The note uses the old one, BTW.

------------------

Originally posted by aschaaf_86:
**Sure. It's in the mail.
The note uses the old one, BTW.

I never got it.

------------------

Originally posted by ferazel_09:
**I never got it.

It's the same as the PGP passphrase.

------------------

I never got the password either 😉

------------------

Oh, get off our web board!!!! Stick to your own progress log!

------------------

Originally posted by Dr Tall:
**I never got the password either;)

Oops, I forgot.
I'll se...

Hey!!
Nice try. 🙂

------------------

Posted by Ferazelfreak:
Oh, get off our web board!!!!

I love you (collectively of course), why don't you love me? See, if you people didn't exist, then my massive, grand, and auspicious total of 40 levels (and rising) would have nothing to compare it against. Oh..I guess that is why you don't love me.

I can play your game. I'm going to issue a note to all the members of Dr Tall Land. And none of you will be able to read it and you will feel left out, neglected, and sad 😛 😉

------------------

(This message has been edited by Dr Tall (edited 04-28-2001).)