More than likely a really stupid question

I'm sure this is a super dumb question, and I'm being super dumb for having to ask it, but I'm stuck already and I haven't even started playing yet. On the part where it asks you to select a Gateway location, right in the beggining after making a name, I don't know what to do. I click on Chicago and it says "Select Chicago as Gateway Location" at the bottom, and nothing happens. Why?

------------------

What computer are you working with?

My 400Mhz iMac DV/SE is a little slow with the interface and sometimes doesn't select something when I tell it to. Make firm, 2-second long mouse-clicks on the destination until it selects it.

------------------
Keep what ye c'n git, an' keep what ye ha'e, for that is the wey t' gettin' rich - Old Scottish Commoner Saying - "Mac users are loyal. PC users are stubborn

Your two second mouse click thing worked. I was sure it was something stupid like that. Thanks.

------------------

I've got the same problem. This is probably just a bug that will be fixed in a forthcoming update.

Unfortunatly it is probably due to the OpenGL accelleration used in the map and other parts. This can be improved by getting a better video card, which isn't possible on an iMac. (i think)

------------------

(This message has been edited by Andcarne (edited 05-28-2003).)