Map Nodes Don't Work

Help! I made two really cool levels, and I'm pretty sure I did the exits and stuff correctly. I made the map nodes for levels one and two and they look OK in the editor, but when I run the actual game and beat level one, the line to the next level goes to the upper-left corner of the screen! Also, when Ferazel's head moves there, it doesn't erase where is previously was, so there is a trail of Ferazel heads leading to the next level, (which, by the way, doesn't even appear on the map)! As if that weren't enough, when I try to start level 2, it says "Can't load requested sprite map" or something like that. Then is says "Couldn't load requested pxmid tiles"
Does anyone know what's wrong? (Or how to fix it?)

(I tried changing the node types, but it doesn't change anything. Neither does changing the levels themselves.) HELP!

------------------

I've had this problem too. Maybe the editor's not compatible with our computers or something like that. I've got an old PowerBase 180(clone). What do you have?

------------------
Don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway.

I have an iMac.

------------------

At first I thought something was wrong with the enemies and objects in my second level because of the Sprite Face dialog that appears, but I tried changing anything that might cause a problem and nothing happened. All of the other objects were used in level 1 and worked fine. I guess it must be the map nodes. Are you using your own world map or the one from Ferazel's Wand? Maybe that's the problem.

------------------

I did it!!!! To get the map nodes to work, DO NOT TYPE THE LEVEL NO.'S IN THE EDIT SPRITE INFO DIALOG BOX FOR THE EXITS OF YOUR LEVELS! The map nodes now work fine. (Check other people's levels. It's the best way to figure out how to do something.)

------------------

Thank You 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
This has been annoying me for a while.

------------------
Don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway.

Originally posted by Bob the Mediocre:
**Thank You:) 🙂 🙂 🙂
This has been annoying me for a while.

For further reference: 1 progresses to the next level, 2 progresses to the next-connected level in the node, -1 goes back a level. If 1 causes problems, use 0.

------------------
Er...perhaps it is time to get rid of the electoral college. Or at least make Florida divvy up its votes. Anything that keeps Bush locked up in the Guv's mansion, out of trouble.