This game is fun

server will be up tommorow and otherdays so drop by, nubblins™

Sorry about that post. I will be at the server. Probably.

where are you nubs at? game it your all talk no show!

We need a good 6 player game of tys CTF me, hons, and nutter vs. fran uno and pest, bring it nubstas. Y'know nutters some solid defense with his heavy hull, and me n hons will swarm with heavy technical SJ's and verticle height shift midair dodges followed by power-catapaulted nades along a straight line to your dome, then hons grabs the flag and passes it off as uno and pest lay a 'heh teamers' attack on his ass and he takes one for the team, so in his sacrifice for the moment I recall my scout whilst dodging a trifector teamers orgy and surf away to my base your flag still in my clutches, shakin my head at your shamefully pathetic attempt to thwart a champs onslaught

Sphinx: gg nubs

Pest: heh was on the phone that last capture... gtg!

F.Yu: man im rusty. AA WUT WUT!!

Uno: 🙂

Nutter: chineese foods here

Hons: gg champed

I'm so playing this weekend...

-Dies Irae

I'll continue to be around.

I'll play if you have a game going, just IM me at TychoMaudd

Might be fun to pop up an IM window in front of Avara...

We have overloaded a server. It has six in it and there are two in #avara that won't fit.

We had a total of ten Avarans on tonight. Sphinx's server had six, and he kicked two of us to make room for a pair of oldbies. At that point, we bothered Consul Bob/Scarlet Storm to host a second server, which had four people in it.

This post has been edited by The Apple Cřre : 25 February 2006 - 02:34 AM

^
Hey hey I didint 'kick' you, you guys just took to long to leave 😄
you had a good 5 games pre-notice of Uno and Pest incoming.

Good to see you got a second server though. Thats crazy.

Were gonna do 6+ players tonight most likely so drop on by, server goes up at 5:00pm PST

holla!

Mmm...wish I checked this forum out more often -- I haven't played Avara in years but I miss it...

Don't be surprised if Sphinx doesn't kick you in favor of a couple of oldbies. He has been known to do that (with five games warning)... but we have been known to get another server up and running.

And half full.

This post has been edited by The Apple Cřre : 27 February 2006 - 08:34 PM

I swear that next time I get on Avara I'll stay for more then one game! Really! I'm not kidding this time <_<

I need to play more :).

Too much schoolwork though.

That's what weekends are for.

Plenty of schoolwork there, too...for me, anyways.

The Apple Cřre, on Feb 27 2006, 08:33 PM, said:

Don't be surprised if Sphinx doesn't kick you in favor of a couple of oldbies. He has been known to do that (with five games warning)... but we have been known to get another server up and running.

And half full.
View Post

Define "oldbies."

Mish. Pest.

Me.

Not that I'm actually any good.

@the-apple-c-re, on Mar 4 2006, 10:46 PM, said in This game is fun:

Mish. Pest.

heh way to forget me

I started same time if not earlier than uno and pest, actually I chcked my documents and I officially started in early '97

10 year anniversary comin up

No, I didn't. You were the one kicking me so they could get in.