Avara Server List

I have to say, if the current moderators only come here to insult the current community, I'd say it's high time for a new mod that is actually active in it and isn't so jaded that he still cares about the game.

I get tired of the same old posts over and over again too, but really.

Taz, your only role as of late seems to be to taunt people who actually play-why bother? Save yourself the trouble of trying to kill the game by retiring and leaving it to itself, if you're so confident that everything will die down again, and let someone who cares about it take over. If the game is undoubtably doomed to die as you've spent the last few years informing everyone, it will-with or without your presence.

-Consul Bob

This post has been edited by Consul Bob : 19 July 2005 - 08:15 PM

Excellent. The tracker is back up again. This topic is now obsolete.

Consul Bob, on Jul 19 2005, 03:14 PM, said:

Taz, your only role as of late seems to be to taunt people who actually play-why bother? Save yourself the trouble of trying to kill the game by retiring and leaving it to itself, if you're so confident that everything will die down again, and let someone who cares about it take over. If the game is undoubtably doomed to die as you've spent the last few years informing everyone, it will-with or without your presence.

-Consul Bob

I suggest both you and Cycle ratchet it down a bit and get back to your other discussions.

I have a low tolerance for this stuff as the past has shown. Fair warning. No more given.

I still cannot access the tracker.

Funny. I pinged it yesterday and a few seconds ago.

At least the FTP site is up again.

EDIT: Stray letter.

This post has been edited by The Apple Cřre : 20 July 2005 - 12:37 PM

The tracker is up. Yay!

I still cannot access it!
Has the address been changed?

No. It works fine for me.

Maybe you have router problems. Check your configurations.

Ye gods. More router discussions. Anyways, I can access the tracker just fine (at last!).

Yay! Me too!

Enough of that.

Mmm... sorry. anyway, for some reason I cannot access the Tracker in the evening. It was working for me earlier today. Odd.

I can still access the tracker. Does your router reset it's settings on every start up?

I can still access the tracker. Does your router reset it's settings on every start up?

Hmm? My airport is always on.

Strange. Are you having trouble contacting the tracker through Avara/Microtracker, browser, or both?

Yahhh! The Tracker works for me now. Just got finished playing KeeL.

edit: And now it's not working again. Blah.

This post has been edited by Robert Marlin : 26 July 2005 - 12:27 PM