Moderator Elections

Katana, please change your signature, it's not appropriate.

As for the topic: Guys, you need to listen to Taz. I admit, Taz can be very blunt, but he is also very correct. If you can't deal with the moderators that have been placed on this board by Ambrosia Software, then you need to create your own board, instead of trying to vote yourself into a place you will not fit.

You all think Taz hates Avara? Then none of you know him like I do. This guy is awesome and trained newbies (who had respect for other players, unlike some of the posts I've seen on here), and helped them. I remember when he helped teach me, as well as a few of the other Geezers. I'm all for Avara (havn't been playing or making levels as of late because of lack of internet in my home currently (that will change in a month though)), but you have to face the reality that 1) Ambrosia is awesome for hosting service for a game that is this old, and has such a low player base. 2) Taz and I are the active moderators on the board, and you need to respect what is said by us. 3) It's just us... We are what is left of Avara, dont "burn your bridges", because then there will be nothing left of it. By us, I dont mean the moderators, I mean the few players we have out there that search the tracker for games.

Seriously, I don't know why it always gets to this point but it does. If you guys piss off enough people on these boards, who knows what will happen to the tracker. And I don't want it to go down permanently, so please watch yourselvs...

Okay. Most of what you've said has already been stated more or less by §torm. I think you are much more reasonable than Taz can ever be. I'll stop the stupid stuff. I don't want to kill Avara, I want Avara to live.

Actually, this topic didn't include the "NONE! THEY"RE NOT WORTHY!" option until Taz added 400.

When I started this topic, there weren't any mods floating around this particular board. Now the problem seems to have been corrected.

I still don't think we can move forward until we are doing stuff on our own. I think we should move to the guild. That is, if Q-Lok can change those horrible icons 😄
(jk)

The only thing I see really wrong is that I can't tell the difference between a poll and a normal topic.

BnB poll of what the best Ambrosia game is

This post has been edited by The Apple Cřre : 23 July 2005 - 11:06 PM

Even if we all voted for Avara it probably wouldn't put a dent in EV's armor.

Yes it would. But just a dent.

ZACHA PEDRO FOR MOD!!!

This post has been edited by Frequency 245 : 30 July 2005 - 05:20 AM