Moderator Elections

It IS necessary.

Poll: Who will moderate? (17 member(s) have cast votes)
Who will moderate?
Katana
(2 votes [0.48%])
Percentage of vote: 0.48%
Scarlet Storm
(1 votes [0.24%])
Percentage of vote: 0.24%
Scarlet Swordfish
(1 votes [0.24%])
Plastic Chicken
(1 votes [0.24%])
The Apple Cřre
(4 votes [0.96%])
Percentage of vote: 0.96%
Sphinx
(0 votes [0.00%])
Percentage of vote: 0.00%
Somebody else (specify)
(1 votes [0.24%])
None of the above (they're not worthy)
(407 votes [97.60%])
Percentage of vote: 97.60%

Since the moderator issue is getting some heat, we need to elect at least one. Pick one.

NOTE:

§carlet §torm=Consul Bob

§carlet §wordfish=Robert Marlin

And let's not forget about Ymi.

This post has been edited by Robert Marlin : 18 July 2005 - 07:36 PM

Also Note:

Sphinx = Complete Idiot

Also Also Note:

Sphinx = Banned (I think)

Also Also Also Note:

Sphinx = Bully

AKA: If you gave Sphinx moderator power, he'd wreak total havoc.

This post has been edited by Katana !!! : 18 July 2005 - 08:56 PM

Yeah, don't forget about me... :unsure:

I could wish that I-or any of the above-would become moderators, but without a letter to the administration-one I plan to create-such thoughts will be folly.

Anyway, the moderation positions need not have only one holder-there are multiple people qualified for such a position.

-§torm

I knew I would forget somebody. Polls aren't editable. That's why the other slot.

Meh.

Yeah, and we're all going to end up voting for ourselves anyway. We're anly a handful of people, I think we can act responsibly.

No. We can't act responsibly. This isn't going to be a problem anyways, because this isn't an official election, it's more like a poll <--which of course, it is.

Silverfox!

Cycle, on Jul 18 2005, 10:49 PM, said:

Silverfox!
View Post

No thanks. I've had the responsibility before, long ago, and did nothing. Felt pretty guilty about it.

Give it to someone who will actually be active.

I'd have included Silverfox in the list if I'd realized he had returned. Oh, well...

I haven't voted yet. Don't make me decide.

You all had best act responsibly here, or actions will be taken.

You're one to talk-moderator of a forum about a game you hate. You were away from the forums -much less Avara itself-for at least a month playing a completely different game that you advertised on said forums. Your performance here has been abysmal as of late, and I'm not afraid to say so.
Why you even still attend is beyond me-considering how badly you seem to want the game to die. Take all the actions you like. Just remember that we actually play the game, and you don't.

-Bob

This post has been edited by Consul Bob : 19 July 2005 - 08:26 PM

Woah, nice one Taz.

8-o

Just what 400 peoples' votes did you steal, anyway? EVula? Tripps?

Mine?

Should have had a "Do you want to be moderator?" topic. Would have worked better.

The Apple Cřre, on Jul 19 2005, 04:45 PM, said:

Just what 400 peoples' votes did you steal, anyway? EVula? Tripps?

Mine?

Nah, it's not that hard - and insinuating i "stole" anything is laughable.

The Apple Cřre, on Jul 19 2005, 04:45 PM, said:

Should have had a "Do you want to be moderator?" topic. Would have worked better.

do that and you'll get a well deserved vacation from these boards.

Now- please drop this line of discussion and get back to your discussion about rebuilding the guilds.

About the "stealing votes" thing. I'm an ATT regular. Have a look around there and you will see the cause of all this.

Taz, on Jul 20 2005, 02:13 AM, said:

Nah, it's not that hard - and insinuating i "stole" anything is laughable.

do that and you'll get a well deserved vacation from these boards.
Now- please drop this line of discussion and get back to your discussion about rebuilding the guilds.
View Post

Look at this, guys-- he's a mariginally worse wannabe Sphinx! You know something, Taz? You're a real jerk, and it's a mystery to me how you got to be a mod. Like AC, I am not afraid to say so. on a more formal note, I am at this minute going straight to the top and composing a personal message to Captaintripps explaining your incredible misconduct as a moderator, and as a member of this forum. You are insulting our intelligence, and threatening our membership at Ambrosia is an obscene misuse of Mod powers. Please desist.

Hmm.

If Q-Lok disappears, there are plenty of others who can have a chat with Tripps, or andrew.

All I can say is, if I get a banned message tomorrow, I ask one of you to pass on our message and try to get me back.