Avara Weekly After-Dark ARRIVING!

After the closing of Avara Weekly™, I, the official owner of Avara Hut Sideproductions™ŽŠ, Avara Champs Club™ŽŠ, and Ľo Inc.™ŽŠ, have decided to puruse another Avara Adventure™ and start up Avara Weekly After-Dark™ŽŠ which will feature 100% HARDCORE AVARA TRUTH.

Look for it coming soon.†

*** Avara Weekly After-Dark is a production made possibly by Avara Hut™ŽŠ, Megaserver™ŽŠ, Avara Hut Sideproductions™ŽŠ, Ľo Inc.™ŽŠ, and Avara Champs Club™ŽŠ. ***

† - chances of actually coming out are 1/100.

------------------
So champ, some get
champed, some try
hard, some die hard,
but in the end, a 49

Wow.... if that was meant to be funny, that was a sad attempt... And if it was serious, that's even more sad...

------------------
-Kyle "Vader" Blessing
-(url="http://"http://www.homestarrunner.com")Homestar Runner(/url)
-Don't love, or hate... Just join the (Players Club)

Since when are moderators allowed to belittle ambrosia customers???

Id like to formally complain to your superiors about your un-provoked personal attack against me if you do not apologize for that COMPLETELY out of place remark.

You had no reason to post that, I have done nothing to you, have not said anything of disrespect to you, I have not violated any rules. You, as the moderator, are to be the 'mature' one, flaming people because you dont like their post is not something a moderator should be doing.

I will give you 3 days to apologize, at which point if no apology is given, I will dispatch an email to whomevers in charge of administrating these webboards with a complaint towards your unnecessary behavoir. I paid money for Avara, and I feel that entitles me to the right to post without harassment a topic which coincides with the rules on the official Avara Webboard. What right do you have to make such offensive remarks to my post for no reason?

Im utterly disgusted by this incident and HOPE that the administrator(s) of this board will enforce some sort of rules to you, Vader, the moderator, without my personal demands.

------------------
So champ, some get
champed, some try
hard, some die hard,
but in the end, a 49

Seeing as how you created a new account to post the first message, I'm willing to bet that you have previously been banned...

As for your complaint, I was mearly presenting my personal opinion... I do not represent the copmany Ambrosia SW, I help enforce guidelines that they have given to these webboards.

------------------
-Kyle "Vader" Blessing
-(url="http://"http://www.homestarrunner.com")Homestar Runner(/url)
-Don't love, or hate... Just join the (Players Club)

So then I am within guidelines to say "your an idiot incapable of composing a sentence of intellect", because hey, its my personal opinion.

Get real son. Theres a line between opinion, and flaming, and your post crossed it, as has this post as well.

You've yet to apologize, and wether your disclaimer says so or not, you DO represent Ambrosia as you ARE a moderator given your power by Ambrosia to post on Ambrosia's webboards. You are their responsibility, and your behavoir reflects their decision making.

------------------
So champ, some get
champed, some try
hard, some die hard,
but in the end, a 49

Bzzz. Wrong. Thanks for your uninformed opinion.

Id like to formally complain to your superiors about your un-provoked personal attack against me if you do not apologize for that COMPLETELY out of place remark.

His reply was no attack. Your reply was.

I will give you 3 days to apologize, at which point if no apology is given, I will dispatch an email to whomevers in charge of administrating these webboards with a complaint towards your unnecessary behavoir. I paid money for Avara, and I feel that entitles me to the right to post without harassment a topic which coincides with the rules on the official Avara Webboard. What right do you have to make such offensive remarks to my post for no reason?

Demands of any kind dictated by you will promptly, and completely, be discarded and ignored. Furthermore, emails to "authorities" from you will probably result in your IP ban. While you have the right to post here, we have the obligation to ensure it is relevant to Avara.

Im utterly disgusted by this incident and HOPE that the administrator(s) of this board will enforce some sort of rules to you, Vader, the moderator, without my personal demands.

Yes, I've just enforced the rules. Nice job Vader.

So then I am within guidelines to say "your an idiot incapable of composing a sentence of intellect", because hey, its my personal opinion.

Yes you can post something like that - and you will be held accountable for that statement.

Get real son. Theres a line between opinion, and flaming, and your post crossed it, as has this post as well.

The first real correct thing you've said so far, except for the part about Vader's post - that's completely false. The part about your post being over the line is absolutely correct, and that is true for your other posts as well.

You've yet to apologize, and wether your disclaimer says so or not, you DO represent Ambrosia as you ARE a moderator given your power by Ambrosia to post on Ambrosia's webboards. You are their responsibility, and your behavoir reflects their decision making.

Wrong again oh smelly one.
Have a happy holiday.

------------------
"You're just about as useless as JPEGs to Helen Keller..."
Weird Al's "It's All About The Pentiums"

My OTHER POSTS?

Ive never posted here before in my life, you are making assumptions, a fatal mistake for somone whose actions reflect the decision making of the company they are associated with. Please get your facts straight before you try and say im somone im not.

------------------
So champ, some get
champed, some try
hard, some die hard,
but in the end, a 49

Well he did have logic to back his post.
"Seeing as how you created a new account to post the first message, I'm willing to bet that you have previously been banned..."
Eh?

------------------
It seems people have a taste for hell in the morning.

What are you talking about NEW account?

This is my only account son.

His logic is as good as poo smeared crackers and soda.

------------------
So champ, some get
champed, some try
hard, some die hard,
but in the end, a 49

Originally posted by Bwadi_RMX_Hector_Pie:
**My OTHER POSTS?

Ive never posted here before in my life, you are making assumptions, a fatal mistake for somone whose actions reflect the decision making of the company they are associated with. Please get your facts straight before you try and say im somone im not.

You made three posts here before I responded.
"Other Posts" they clearly are.
I never said you were someone else. That was Vader.

Unless you're a lawyer, please don't try to speak legalese. You'll hurt yourself, and then you'll end up in litigation on both sides of the table as plantiff and defendant.

'nuff said.

------------------
"You're just about as useless as JPEGs to Helen Keller..."
Weird Al's "It's All About The Pentiums"

chill sons nothin to get worked up over

------------------
i'm not a soccer star yet but i'll beat yew in avara
(url="http://"http://www.stonefire.net/")the hideout(/url)