BIG FISHING

AVARA WEEKLY PRESENTS...

Well, me and Catman hit up the old A Two-Sided Arm Too Far to do some fishing, when we realized that we had forgot to bring our fishing rods and bait. So I'm like, "Well dude, you didn't want to catch those puny fish did you Catman? I mean, lets go for some big ****..." So being the good kid he is, Catman hops up onto my scout without question and I send him out off the edge of the dock. Well soon enough this huge SHARK jumps out of the water and tries to grab Catman and eat him alive!!!!!

Posted Image

Well I didn't reel that **** in fast enough, so turns out the shark ate Catman alive!! :eek: Luckily, Catman had another hector on him, so somehow I convinced him to get on my scout again and I sent him over the edge again.

Posted Image

As you can see, this time was even more exciting!! TWO SHARKS were coming after Catman, man you shoulda seen it... Catman was screaming like a little girl, and I reeled in on my scout and boy was that shark heavy!!!

Posted Image

Well, one of the sharks realized it was a trap and didn't go for the lure, but the other one, man, he really wanted a piece of that Catman!!! So Catman freakin got off my scout and ran away like a crazy man, and we had ourselves a catch!! That shark just flopped around on the deck well we applauded our own good work and paused to admire the mighty beast we had hauled in from the sea.

Posted Image

Here's a great shot of Catman standing next to the shark after it got tired out from flopping around.

Posted Image

I joined in the picture and we went for a big grenade high-five to celebrate our capture.

Posted Image

Well, before I knew what was happeninng, there was a huge explosion, maybe had something to do with our grenade high five or something, but my camera exploded and I had no idea what was going on, but Catman managed to get this photo of the bridge afterwords. Well I guess amidst all that confusion our prize shark managed to escape. Damn.. it would have made a grand trophee. Maybe next time I guess. I still think me and Catman are the best fishers in Avara.

GG

------------------
i'm not a soccer star yet but i'll beat yew in avara
(url="http://"http://www.stonefire.net/")the hideout(/url)

Dude that's some hilarious stuff. I didn't even know you could write 🆒

Lol killme. This is quality, more please :).

------------------
Circular number lines: dare I say, "Wow!"

Where can you get this level?

------------------
The box said Windows 95 or greater...so why doesn't it work on a Mac?