Uploading...?

I was going to submit the famous nameless level of mine (as 'Still Nameless'), but the 'browse' button on the submit page was greyed out. Whats with that, and how do I get to submit my file...?

------------------
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like grandpa; Not yelling and screaming like the passangers in his car.

Originally posted by Thok:
**I was going to submit the famous nameless level of mine (as 'Still Nameless'), but the 'browse' button on the submit page was greyed out. Whats with that, and how do I get to submit my file...?

Hmm..I just tried it and it worked fine for me. The "browse" button allows you to pick out the file on your computer. Once you've picked it out, you hit the "submit." But I'm sure you know that. I guess I suggest you try it again, because as I said, it's working now at least.

---Zelda

------------------
I am your Fairy Godmoderator.

Hey, if you're in love with someone, then you have every right to completely screw up their life.--cynical me!

After-A-Giant-post-I-seem-to-have-been-pig-latinized-Moki-dies-

Is-It-Ok-If-I-Use-This-Post-To-Test-For-Immunity-?

testing

(This message has been edited by Thok (edited 05-17-2002).)

I-'ve- submitted- the- file- at- last-. Moki- still- must- die-.

------------------
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like grandpa; Not yelling and screaming like the passangers in his car.

Originally posted by Thok:
**I-'ve- submitted- the- file- at- last-. Moki- still- must- die-.

Ohhh..the pig latin thing affected it? I don't blame you for your anger. At any rate, I'm checking the file page and I'll post it if you'd managed to submit it.

---Zelda

------------------
I am your Fairy Godmoderator.
Pipeline is a pain in the backside.