*sigh*

It just seems like there's no point to visit these boards anymore :frown: Yeah, yeah I know everyone's been saying this, but remember the old old days? I mean, the really old days? There was Ereid, Rilla and lindawing. There was cats and Miss Niff. But now, I leave for a week, and there's only one post. In the old days Zelda always was calling people, 'Dearie" and stuff like that. But now, well, I can't even count the topics she's locked. If only FW was carbonized. sigh Ya know what? I'm sick of this. I really am. And that's why... I'm quitting the boards. (Hey, I'll still be on AIM) Wow we're really loosing all our members, aren't we? 😉 Well, back to the game that makes me pull all my hairs out! (PoG)

------------------
"A game can only be late a month once, but it can suck forever." - Ben Spees
(url="http://"http://www.mysmileys.com/") _ Crack's Smilies 😃_

Originally posted by Ice:
**It just seems like there's no point to visit these boards anymore:frown: Yeah, yeah I know everyone's been saying this, but remember the old old days? I mean, the really old days? There was Ereid, Rilla and lindawing. There was cats and Miss Niff. But now, I leave for a week, and there's only one post. In the old days Zelda always was calling people, 'Dearie" and stuff like that. But now, well, I can't even count the topics she's locked. If only FW was carbonized. sigh Ya know what? I'm sick of this. I really am. And that's why... I'm quitting the boards. (Hey, I'll still be on AIM) Wow we're really loosing all our members, aren't we? 😉 Well, back to the game that makes me pull all my hairs out! (PoG)

Wheeee!! In the OLD days Zelda was NICE and now she's a real...let's be nice and call her a witch! 🙂

I lock stuff I feel I have to lock. I actually didn't think I was locking that much, but I won't apologize for doing my job, silly. And I will be locking this one as well because I have no tolerance for whiny posts. If you think the community needs a shot, then give it one...don't just sit around crying about it. Who needs that? Start discussions why don't you instead of complaining that nobody else is.

As for members that have left...look at any board. Look at 'Just Chat' or 'Banter and Brawl' a year ago and then compare them to now. You will find there are regulars that have left those boards as well.

Posts are down now, but they're down on other boards as well. EV Nova is here! And actually...we never were a real hopping board anyway. As long as new worlds keep getting created every so often I won't declare this board dead. And for any who care, an update is still a possibility. But don't ask me to reveal my sources. Carry on, dearie...and I really hope you don't choose to leave completely. But if you do, I respect that.

---Zelda

------------------
I am your Fairy Godmoderator.

Hey, if you're in love with someone, then you have every right to completely screw up their life.--cynical me!

(This message has been edited by Zelda (edited 05-08-2002).)