------------------
-7, -6, -5, am I becoming a good guy?
redaV htraD -- "!ediS kraD eht fo rewop eht wonk t'nod uoY"
(/backspeak)(/mindless rant)

Briefly and on occasion.

------------------
GIJew, the real American Hebrew - Aunt Bea's Marauders

Originally posted by Mouse:
**...does anyone even come here anymore?

Mouse, being on the perpetual edge of permanent ban, I would think you would know better than to post something like this here.

And since you choose to not respond to my email about it - my distain for these types of posts now becomes public.

CaptainTripps: Thanks for stopping in...

------------------
This signature is funny. Please read it again.

Originally posted by Taz!:
**Mouse, being on the perpetual edge of permanent ban, I would think you would know better than to post something like this here.

And since you choose to not respond to my email about it - my distain for these types of posts now becomes public.

CaptainTripps: Thanks for stopping in...

Actually one of my favourite places on the boards Taz!, I just don't get here that often.

------------------
GIJew, the real American Hebrew - Aunt Bea's Marauders

You've got more visitors than you think... Me for one πŸ™‚

I played Avara a few times; it's good for a game that's as old as it is. I check the Avara board maybe once or twice a month... whenever I notice it in the board listing and have a few free minutes to stop by. I'm sure there are probably others out there who have looked, but never posted before.

-Thunder

------------------
Ad Astra Per Aspera - "A rough road leads to the stars"

Yep. We're just shy πŸ™‚ And I like Avara. πŸ˜„

martin

------------------
Walk like a champ, you cheeky scamp.

Originally posted by Taz!:
**Mouse, being on the perpetual edge of permanent ban, I would think you would know better than to post something like this here.

Why would not responding to the e-mail get me in trouble? I don't normal respond to warnings unless I see that a response was nessasary, which I did not in this case. I read it, deleted it, and moved on.
I'm not on the edge of permanent ban. And this topic is a valid question, because if it is actively inactive, I would let andrew know so he can close it. But seeing as it is still slightly active, that won't be happening quite yet.

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.avidgamers.com/phil")Philosophical Mouse(/url), two words that don't go together.
I'm finally out of marshmallows.
(/backspeak)(/mindless rant)

Why would not responding to the e-mail get me in trouble? I don't normal respond to warnings unless I see that a response was nessasary, which I did not in this case. I read it, deleted it, and moved on.

I didn't say you would get into trouble. Rather than saying what I said in the post above, I said it in the email. You chose to not acknowledge that email, thus getting to read it on this board.

**I'm not on the edge of permanent ban. And this topic is a valid question, because if it is actively inactive, I would let andrew know so he can close it. But seeing as it is still slightly active, that won't be happening quite yet.

Excuse me, but you were for a long time hovering at -8. And (in my opinion) the only reason you're still not there is you've flooded many boards with insignificant postings about each and every subject just to raise your karma.

No, the question is not a valid one. It asks nothing about Avara the game, it only rehashes the fact that this board is a slow one, for reasons others have noted ad nausium.

And, you don't need to "let andrew" know anything concerning this board. It is well handled, even if sometimes it is not immediately responded to. You, mouse, are not this web board police in no stretch of your imagination. Sorry to burst your balloon.

And you still didn't address my first comment: You should have known better than to post something like this in the first place. Don't push your luck here - remember I'm a geezer - I can get cranky fast. πŸ˜‰

Closing thread soonΒ™

------------------
This signature is funny. Please read it again.

(This message has been edited by Taz! (edited 07-10-2001).)

In trying to be a nice guy about things Taz! I would like to note that since posting this topic and really around the time he was posting this topic Mouse has quieted down a lot and while still not completely thoughtful in his posting has been more of a contributer than an annoyant. There, that's my good will aboot it! πŸ˜‰

------------------
Captaintripps, proudly dispensing bad advice since before you were born.
(url="http://"http://voxhumanasketch.tripod.com/voxhumana/")VoxHumana(/url) -- Comedy of the Future