Odd problem....

When I go to the keyboard layout in Avara, it flashes constantly. Any ideas? On that note, I just posted a game on the trackers....have no idea if anyone's around. 😛

------------------
"Bond, GlueBubble Bond."

Yeah, sometimes I play Avara, and that happens to me too. My best suggestion: ignore it. At least that's what I do

I also get the flashing keyboard problem. Rather annoying. Can someone come up with a fix for this?

Chris

------------------

Supposedly it has something to do with the USB keyboard refresh rate.

- Although I have not seen this particular bug yet.

It doesn't effect anything really, just annoying.

------------------
I'm sorry - I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Hehe....is your sig a reaction to The Princess Bride?

------------------
"Bond, GlueBubble Bond."

Ok, I'm here at work...

G4/500 - but with a MacAlly iKey keyboard (USB), and I get no flashing when going to the keyboard window. Perhaps it's only an iMac and/or Apple Keyboard problem?

Originally posted by Taz!@work:
**Ok, I'm here at work...

G4/500 - but with a MacAlly iKey keyboard (USB), and I get no flashing when going to the keyboard window. Perhaps it's only an iMac and/or Apple Keyboard problem?**

Could be....I don't think I can set keys....but anyway, it's no biggy, and I can prolly get around it....now what did I see about an Avara tournament?

------------------
"Bond, GlueBubble Bond."
"To reach the Order I have attained, I traveled deeper into Chaos than I wanted. Now, as I stand upon my shelf of Order, and see the Chaos swirling around me, I realize I haven't come up at all."

sometimes i get that problem

if i roll the scroll wheel on my mouse the keyboardlayout window will resize and the flasing stops

I have an iMac DV Special Edition, with original keyboard and everything, and have been experiencing the same problem. It is irritating. My advice is to click and hold on one thing while you look at the options, then set your keys. This makes it less irritating. Hope this helps you.

Originally posted by Pablo:
I have an iMac DV Special Edition, with original keyboard and everything, and have been experiencing the same problem. It is irritating. My advice is to click and hold on one thing while you look at the options, then set your keys. This makes it less irritating. Hope this helps you.

Though i doubt this will help them since the last post was a few months ago(no offense intended), that's what I do as well. It affects all iMac users(at least).

------------------
Knowledge is power, but ignorance is bliss.