Update?

Is there any hope of an update to Avara so it will run in classic is OSX? Andrew? I think this only need that a new tactic be used to turn the head/getMousePos(), whatever, it shouldn't be too hard to switch the head movement to be coordinate based rather than resting the mouse's position each time its moved. I hope someone cares enough to read this board from time to time... If not I'll repost it in one the the general forums in two weeks or so.

Originally posted by MacAran:
Is there any hope of an update to Avara so it will run in classic is OSX? Andrew? I think this only need that a new tactic be used to turn the head/getMousePos(), whatever, it shouldn't be too hard to switch the head movement to be coordinate based rather than resting the mouse's position each time its moved. I hope someone cares enough to read this board from time to time... If not I'll repost it in one the the general forums in two weeks or so.

Hmmm, while I have not tried running Avara under classic, I don't know of any reason why it should not.

Have you, in fact, tried this and are reporting that it does not work?

------------------
When you're right 90% of the time, you can disregard the other 3%