Problems with Avara...

I got a new G4 (I know I rule! 😛 ) and even upgraded it to 9.0.4. I redownloaded Avara one day to find a problem with the keyboard screen. It was flashing and acting very screwy. :eek: I was wondering if there is something I should do to fix this or if Ambrosia needs to touch up on the holy code that makes such a excellent game. Anyone else had this problem?

It doesn't just hapen to you, it happens on my iMac. So what? It doesn't affect anything.

------------------

Originally posted by lightfire:
**I got a new G4 (I know I rule!:p ) **

Congragulations!

P.S. As for your problem, I have no idea, I've only seen a G4 once.

------------------
To Escape Velocity 3 and Beyond!

It's something to do with the keyboards. You need to remember that Avara was made LOONG before the iMac and its tiny keyboard and the Pro Keyboard. I know for a fact it works just fine with a normal Apple Extended Keyboard. It must be something about the keyboard drivers.

Cheers,

KnightXTREEM

Originally posted by KnightXTREEM:
**It's something to do with the keyboards. You need to remember that Avara was made LOONG before the iMac and its tiny keyboard and the Pro Keyboard. I know for a fact it works just fine with a normal Apple Extended Keyboard. It must be something about the keyboard drivers.

Cheers,

KnightXTREEM**

Really? Hmmm, I think it works fine from my G4/500 at work, but I'll check tomorrow and see if I have time.

------------------
When you're right 90% of the time, you can disregard the other 3%

downlaod the update 😛 😛 😛 😛

------------------
simon@polygoon.com

Actually, the flashing keyboard configuration window "bug" exists on any USB equipped Mac. It is caused by the USB refresh rate. Don’t expect Ambrosia to fix it, as it’s only a minor annoyance and doesn’t cause any problems.

------------------
Best Regards,
Urban "Robin Hood" Weigl
http://www.avara.org/