A new topic!!!

Heh, I still haven't started playing Avara again. I will get around to it though. Right now, I am hoping to do a text-based game in C++. It will be cool once it is done....I may even gasp add some simple graphic to it, if I learn how. 🙂

------------------
And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans. - Douglass Adams

and this has what to do with Avara??

------------------

I could make the game set in the Avara world.

------------------
And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans. - Douglass Adams

Originally posted by theKestrel:
**I could make the game set in the Avara world.

cool

------------------

Arrrgggghhh. If only I could get my comp to recognize the Metronub extension!!!

------------------