dsortion strategy's guide

hey all

i looked all over the internet for this strategy guide, but i didn't find it
in three years of avara playing, i never found dsortion too..
just wondering, does anyone have the guide or know where can i get it for my reading pleasure? 🙂

------------------

Dstortion vanished almost immediately after the beta test. I never played. A shame, as he was evidently one of the the players to beat, during the test.

I haven't seen the strategy guide in some time, either.

Gimli wrote:
**Dstortion vanished almost immediately after the beta test. I never played. A shame, as he was evidently one of the the players to beat, during the test.

I haven't seen the strategy guide in some time, either.**

have his contact (email or something)?

------------------

As far as I know, no one has his current e-mail address. A few months ago, I tried e-mailing the last one I had on file for him, and it bounced. I imagine he is somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, settling down with a wife and kids and watching the evening news.

How boring.

------------------
Matt "Zebe" Lee

Dstortion has moved away and left us. He sux, in d00d terms. And dstortion was the man to beat. I beat him. 3-0. I rool!

Okay, that was lame, seriously, 'big d' moved to Oregon with his then fiance, got married, prolly has a couple of kids by now like Xeeb said. He had given me his phone number, but I never got a hold of him. He has an answering machine.

In short, he's been fully domesticated, and Avara lost the best player we ever had. If you never had the chance to play him, you missed out on what made Avara truly great...

If you got a chance to play Xeeb, then you have been scarred for life and I suggest ritual sacrifice to cleanse your soul. Xeeb is so wrong in so many ways.

-achilles

on the strategy guide note - has anyone seen my ahem **** talkin' guide? I never saved that file at all. if anyone has a copy, let me know.

joshua@badass.net

-achilles

achilles wrote:
**Dstortion has moved away and left us. He sux, in d00d terms. And dstortion was the man to beat. I beat him. 3-0. I rool!

Xeeb is so wrong in so many ways.**

I love you too, Achilles.

------------------
Matt "Zebe" Lee

Hey guyz,

I have quite a few tactics that i saved a couple years back....including (i think) dstortion's tactics. also someone else...but i dont remember. if anyone is interested, email < densak@i.am > and i'll send them to ya. also achilles: i dont have a talking guide...what is it?

laterz,
Densak

Densak wrote:
**I have quite a few tactics that i saved a couple years back....including (i think) dstortion's tactics. also someone else...but i dont remember. if anyone is interested, email < densak@i.am > and i'll send them to ya. also achilles: i dont have a talking guide...what is it?

Or if it's working properly, post them to here (add-on files section) and I can post them to this server.

------------------