Stuck in solo mission

I'm jammed in the 'Desert Base' solo level: I can't get to any teleporters. What should I do (and don't tell me to switch to multiplayer - I want the solo mission experience first).

------------------
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."
-Gen. Jack Ripper, Dr. Strangelove

Well, hmm. Have you shot the thing that allows you to go up to them? there's a block covering a lift (or soemthing like that, it moves up and down) it's on the top of the building. Inside the building you can fly, pretty much. you head upwards when you jump. see if that helps?

------------------
Sometimes it strikes me that the writers of free verse got their idea from incorrect proof pages. -Robert Frost

Thanks - I figured it out on my own 15 minutes after I posted. Now I just need to get past the Testing Base mission - any tips?

------------------
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."
-Gen. Jack Ripper, Dr. Strangelove

practice, practice, practice.. run around, kill everything without dying, then use scout view to do all the platform jumping... watch your step.. that's about it.

------------------
Sometimes it strikes me that the writers of free verse got their idea from incorrect proof pages. -Robert Frost