Aussie server.

Hey yeah, I used to play avara but it pissed me off (and you guys) when i played against US or other people caus its slow as. Is there ever going to be an aussie kinda zone for skips like me?

------------------
"How can i make it go faster"? -Me-

Adzara wrote:
**Hey yeah, I used to play avara but it pissed me off (and you guys) when i played against US or other people caus its slow as. Is there ever going to be an aussie kinda zone for skips like me?

i ocasionally play with some aussies.
they don't lag too much, but you could organize some event for aussies... ( a tournament, why not?).

in avara, everyone does what he/she wants 🙂

------------------

You giys are ALWAYS complaining about the lag. Anyway it's my excuse for loosing so much.

(You might know me, on Avara i am Hyperion)

------------------
"How can i make it go faster"? -Me-

(This message has been edited by Adzara (edited 03-03-2000).)

It doesn't need to go any faster. You can play people as slow as you want to in Avara. That's how we did it back in the old days.. yup me and my buds would go out back, have some brewskies, come back in and watch the pixels change. Yessir, those were the days....

If you wish for improved performance (people have done this before) upgrade modems, log on late at night (in Australia, though you'll have to add 1000s of km for each hour later you play), try everything. But lag isn't a bad thing, it's a whole new strategy.

------------------
Sometimes it strikes me that the writers of free verse got their idea from incorrect proof pages. -Robert Frost