The avara council

This SirShadow from avara here and Im starting a council for clans, the council will set clans up to fight like a tourny, each clan that joins the council will be ranked by the number of games they won, the top clan will have bragging rights as far as clans in the council as rulers of the tracker, please email me for details into this.

------------------
Ah to the Shadow I embrace, I become of.

Uh, hi. This is a rather odd situation. What's the minimun number of people in a clan? I'm interested in joining. My clan's name is Panther Clan.

2 "?"

I still have to register, can i join?

well 3 things

i have a 3 person clan ( spirit clan) can i join?

and being that i think my clan fell apart, can i join as a mecenary?

thats kindoff contradictory though cause itsa a clan council but...

------------------
Life is a dream. When we are born, our dream begins. When a momentous event occurs, we have rolled. When we die, we mearly awaken. Do not fear death for it is only the begining of a pause till our next life.

Ooh, I didn't think of that. I'm not regestered yet, eather. I have one player for shure (me) and one player maybe (Jedi, maybe you've heard of him, maybe you've not.). If anyone else wants to join, post somewhere. (Maybe here, but if the owner of the topic says no, then...)

Luke I'm your father. WHOOPS wrong board again.

Any clan can join with atleast 3 members. But they cant join the council head, the vote for who gose on the council will take place in 3 months. No one in your clan can vote for some one inside your clan. But the leader or leaders can send up some one to repersent them on the council. The head of the council will in general rule the who council. It will consist of three people voted on ever three months. The council will consist of one person from each clan and the council will rule things such as what clan will be reconized by the council. The head of the council votes for what will be done with clans iin the council that have gone bad. We can decide that the council forces can destroy the clan or give it a slap on the wrist.

------------------
Ah to the Shadow I embrace, I become of.

How does, say a new clan, get inducted into the council. and what about clans the refuse to join? i posting the questions for anyone out there, cause if you look, i'm want to run a mercenary council. if you can think of a way to tie that in with your council cool.

------------------
Life is a dream. When we are born, our dream begins. When a momentous event occurs, we have rolled. When we die, we mearly awaken. Do not fear death for it is only the begining of a pause till our next life.

Well I only have two people. I guess that rules us out, oh well...

You said that the top clan will have "bragging rights". I hope this doesn't mean you'll be bragging here all the time...