Ares speedrun - in verification!

Bump. I submitted my speedrun of Ares to speeddemosarchive.com a while ago, so they will probably only require 2 people to verify it. Please sign up, because it's a really obscure game and I don't know how else I would find people to verify my run. You don't have to be amazing at Ares, you just have to be familiar enough with the game to determine if what I did is possible and check for evidence of cheating. I improved most of the levels since I uploaded the ones on Youtube, and if you sign up to verify, you'll get to see them before anyone else.

Also, if the run is verified and posted on SDA, it might attract interest to Xsera and Antares (I would mention them in my comments).

If you're interested, you can read more about the verification process here: http://speeddemosarchive.com/forum/index.p...pic,1285.0.html

To sign up, click on the speech bubble icon under mikwuyma's avatar to send him a PM.

This post has been edited by NMS : 05 December 2009 - 04:36 PM

The link doesn't work, unfortunately. Also, I sent him a message a while back and never heard anything.

Fixed. And I figured you would from your hypothetical post. You're probably the only one. Maybe you could help convince one or two other people?

I totally forgot that Ares had cheat codes or a gamewinners page..

Thanks to Antares, my Ares speedrun is finally in verification at speeddemosarchive.com! If any of you signed up to verify and haven't been contacted, you should log in to their forum and check your private threads.