The satisfaction you get after compleating a really hard mission...

YESS!! I finaly beat the secret level on earthquest. Man that was hard. Still have yet how to beat the Slipstream level of SETR yet...

Out of couriosity, how many have beaten the secret level to Earthquest?

------------------
"Two things are certian in this life. The universe, and human stupidity. ...Though i'm not so sure about the universe."

(This message has been edited by Skyfox (edited 05-21-2003).)

Hmmm, I remember that plug.
Really good ships. I also beat the secret level, after considerable effort, heh 🙂 🙂

Let's see, that plug was by Jov.., er Count whassisname, who changed personalities there sometime back...

A pity there were no sequels to that plug.

------------------
Oh, so it is another bug hunt then...

Originally posted by Lord Commander Anic:
**Hmmm, I remember that plug.
Really good ships. I also beat the secret level, after considerable effort, heh 🙂 🙂

Let's see, that plug was by Jov.., er Count whassisname, who changed personalities there sometime back...

A pity there were no sequels to that plug.**

Actualy, Earthquest was a sort of demo for Stars End: The Raiders (SETR). Which was never compleated.

------------------
"Two things are certian in this life. The universe, and human stupidity. ...Though i'm not so sure about the universe."

Ah yes, the famous and wonderful SETR...

------------------

SETR was excellent. A pity the briefings were deleted from the non-private beta.

------------------
"He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature." -- Socrates

A pity too that it appears to have been postponed indefinitely....

------------------